80. Bangerz - MAEJORMCCANN

Title: Bangerz

Author: MAEJORMCCANN

Genre: fan fiction 

Summary: I want a bad boy

to be good, but only for me.A boy like a hurricaneunpredictabletumultuousviciouswith the ferocious waves streaking in his fiery eyes. Yet when he looks at methe waves suddenly dance awayback into the oceanand the moon comes out insteadgleaming its pale, yellow light into his eyesand when he holds me in his armseven though he's the most dangerous thingI can feel safe.His love is wild and untamedjust like he isbut strangely enough, until he loves youyou will never know what true peace feels like. (a.l.)Every girl wants a bad boy to be good just for her. Every boy wants a good girl to be bad just for him. Tessa Klein, who struggles with loss, fear, risk, and self-reliance, is a good girl despite all her troubles. Jason McCann is a bad boy for the same reasons, but with a toxic, twisted rush of danger to go along with it. Like a moth to the flame, Jason becomes attracted to Tessa's light, strength, and warmth. Like a butterfly to the wheel, Tessa becomes attracted to Jason's thrill, complexity, and intrigue. He not only introduces her to a world of gangs, danger, and excitement, of all the right wrongs, but rights some of her wrongs as well. Can she do the same for him? Or is she just fated to become the good girl gone bad?

Status: completed

Rate: I'm not a JB fan at all, I like some songs, but I'm not a fan, so I imagined the male character as someone else. BUT, I promise you'll love this story!!! 9/10

100 Wattpad Must Readsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें