Key Of Fate

**fluffy-ness cause Roxas is just adorable to me**

I laughed at Roxas who almost tripped on the edge of the clocktower. He sat next to me and laughed, sighing. "Ive never gotten used to this...I found out I don't like heights..." he handed me an ice cream and smiled. "Just the thought of falling to my death isn't very fun." I laughed. "Roxy you're so funny!" He blushed slightly at the nickname. "Why do you like this stuff so much? Ice cream is suppose to be sweet...not salty.." I smiled, he laughed. "You'll get used to it." I leaned back and he moved next to me, putting an arm around me. I leaned my head on his chest and smiled. I loved this, every second I spent with him was like heaven. He ran a hand through my hair and sighed. "You know why the sunset's red?" I laughed again. "That's Axel's line..." held me tighter against him. "Oh, I know!" We both laughed and Roxas ended up accidentally throwing ice cream off the edge of the clocktower. "I hope no ones down there.." I smiled, a teasing tone on my voice. "I don't have any ice cream now..." he pouted and laughed. "You can share with me if you want." He looked over and smiled. "Really?! I can?!" I laughed. "Mmhm!" He sat back next to me and I handed him mine. I didn't want much of it to be honest. He finished it fairly fast and smiled, leaning against the wall and putting his arm back around me. I laid my head on his legs, smiling. "Hey Roxy..." I said, sighing. "Hm?" He ran a hand through my hair and I smiled. "I love you.." he blushed. "W-what? We don't have hearts..." I sighed, remembering it.

"I don't care...I do.." he sighed. "You don't feel it...you remember it...we don't feel anything..." I Stat up and grabbed his face. "I fucking love you, Roxas! I don't care If I do or don't have a heart...I love you..." I kissed him hard and he blushed harder. "I-I...what did you..." he couldn't form an actual sentence and hugged me. "I...I love you..too.." he said, kissing me Back. "Finally...you admit it.." I laughed. "Even if I didn't have a heart....my somebody loves you too...loves Sora..." I smiled and he hugged me. "You know about Sora?" He said, shocked slightly. I nodded. "and a little something called paopu fruit made me remember him." He looked at me seeming confused. I laced my fingers with his. "It means our destinies are entwined...permanently...Sora..and You. You have a future with me, and my somebody has a future with Sora." I laughed. Thinking of the little memories I have of him. "Well if we're bound to be together...let's start now." He kissed me and leaned his head on mine. "I'll be here forever for you...."