14.CPR

Hey everyone, i wanted to say sorry for all the authors note i added after chapter 13. I wasn't feeling well but now i feel a little bit better.

Oh and i did new covers for the books. Tell me what you think!

Also this chapter i don't really like the beginning but i had a bit of writers block in the beginning

And check out the song above Payback by juicy j kevin gates,...

i so love it

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻

We were all driving towards the busy city. I had a really bad feeling for tonight.I followed dom's car and took a sharp turn.

Tommy was in Suki's car and she wasn't really happy about that.

"Okay guys let's start"I heard dom say.The plan was that we took separate ways and try to... um stay alive.

I took the first street on the left with Suki following behind me. Everyone else did the same taking different roads.

I was looking around, because i knew that those guys would use the surprise effect.

Suddenly rapid gunshots were heard.I grabbed the walkie talkie and said.

"What's happening guys?" i said loudly.

"They have a fucking Drone"Tej said loudly.

"WHAT?"i yelled.

Then i saw the drone flying around and shooting.

"Guy's i need some help"i heard Roman say.

"Okay i'm on my way. Suki stay close"I said.

"okay"she said.

We drove towards Roman's car was and there he was trying to dodge the bullets. He wasn't getting to anything with his big car.

"Okay betty,careful'' i said silently to myself. I accelarated towards romans car and immediately the drone started to shot in my direction.

I dodged them and drove towards roman's car.His car was halted.I feared that he and ramsay were injured. I stopped my car at his car's side and they walked out of the Bugatti Veyron.

They ran towards my car and got in.

"This car cost millions and look it looks like a fucking sieve"Roman complained looking at his car.

"Roman you will get another one soon"ramsay said.

Then i heard suki in the radio say

"Guys i think the drone got its robotic eyes on me" just then she zoomed past my car the drone following her.

"Shit"i said "They probably saw Tommy"

I shifted gears and followed Suki.

I could hear the gunshots from faraway.

I quickly caught sight of them and sped up.

''Hang on tight" i told roman and Ramsay.

They nodded rapidly as i pressed on the NOS button.

"Get your guns ready, will try to shoot this shit down"i said

"Alright"they replied.

When i approached the drone, roman and Ramsay started to shoot it.

Two words.

Huge Mistake.

The drone did a sharp turn and started to shoot in my direction.I made a sharp turn and drove in another street.