Hello, England!

"Oh my goodness, mom! Calm down! Aunt Em and Uncle Adam will take great care of me. I'll come back to visit soon." I said packing my things.

I was leaving America to live in England with my mom's sister and her husband. The schools there were better than being home schooled. Even though I was just in high school I was still thinking about my future. College.

"I know but I can't believe my baby is already leaving!" My mom looked all mushy. I hugged her then brought my suitcases down stairs where the rest of my family and closest friends were.

I went around hugging my younger brother Ryder, older sister Zoë, dad, and 3 best friends; Harper, Gwen, and River. *(If any of these names are yours, too, just replace it)*

I promised them all to Skype and to visit. Zoë drove me to the airport because my parents would make a scene. We said our goodbyes and I boarded my plane.

*~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~*

I got off the plane and saw my aunt and uncle and he was holding up a sign that read: (Y/N)!!! I walked over and they marveled at how I'd grown. Usual relative stuff.

I transferred all my money to pounds and followed them to their car. We drove past busy shops and lively parks as I whispered to myself, "Hello, England."

A/N: I know this chapter is kinda short. Just tell me if they should be longer or if this length is okay. Well, I might make them a bit longer just cuz i love writing these.