Chapter 8

Chapter 8:
"Is there a way I can choose both?" I ask after having a mental debate with myself on who I could choose to live with.
"Well we would have to talk to Colton but I'm sure we could make up a deal where you stay with him a couple weeks then stay with me and Moriah a couple weeks."
"Ok. I like that idea."
"We can talk to Colton about it later"
After we agree on that we go back out to the main area to join the others.
"Oh I forgot to ask. Do you want us to announce to the fans you're my daughter? I've noticed you haven't shown up much in Coltons pictures."
Dad asks after he sits down next to Benjamin Backus.
"Sure I don't mind just don't make me go on stage at a concert"
He decides he will go live on periscope later and let the ones who watch it spread the word.
-----------------------------
We were finally getting to the venue. Staying on the bus for so long gets tiring.
Dad had periscoped earlier announcing that I was his daughter. Afterwards their Twitter and Instagram was filling up with everyone asking how it was possible i was his daughter. Several recognized me from the few pictures Colton had posted of me. He hadn't explained much which led to a lot of people being confused.
I went over to Coltons bus. Guess it's time to tell the guys in his band. As soon as I climbed up the steps to get on everyone except Colton was questioning me where I had been.
"Last Night I stayed on the for King and country bus because I found out Joel is my dad." They all look to Colton to see if it's true and he nods his head so I continue. "He and Moriah had me when they were still in high school so their parents found someone to adopt me and it happened to be Coltons family. I stayed with Joel so we could talk and he told me the story of what had happened and answered my questions about my real family and past." After I had explained they all went to start setting up for the concert tonight. Colton stayed behind to talk to me a bit. We ended up going for a walk and stopped at a local coffee shop to just talk about random things to pass time until he had to finish getting ready for the show.
----------------------
A week later
"there's something I need to tell you about." I nodded for Joel to continue. We were the only ones on the bus right now. "When you asked if you had any siblings. I lied to you." My eyes widened. I knew it. I knew he wasn't telling me everything. I start to yell at him for not telling me when he says "just let me explain" I cross my arms and huff out a "fine"
"You have a sister. She's 2 years younger than you. I didn't tell you about her because I hadn't seen her since she was two. And didn't expect to see her again. She doesn't know I'm her father. After you were adopted your mother and I started fighting a lot. She left me for awhile and I started dating other girls. One of them got pregnant. She died giving birth. At the time I had a job so I was going to raise her because I knew how hard it had been to give you up and I didn't want to do it again. After about 2 years I couldn't handle it anymore so I called the adoption agency. She was adopted by a family very quickly and I hadn't heard a word about her since. Until today. While you were out with Colton I saw her here. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't expect to ever see her again." I was so mad he had kept this from me. Even if he didn't think we would ever see her again I still would have liked to have known. I got up not bothering to say another word to him and went straight to Colton. "Colt I want to go back home."
-----------------------------
AN: ohhhhhh plot twist! Haha

Ok so her sister is Gailee or Hadassah smallbone from forKingandcountry s story "to the dreamers"
She contacted me with the idea of kinda combining our stories and making our characters sisters. So you should go read her story because it is really good! And then you will see Gailees pov on things and what happens with her when Kaia isn't around.
I was going to do a chapter in Joel's pov of him meeting Gailee but you can just go read "to the dreamers" to find out!
***This chapter takes place after chapter 3 of "to the dreamers" but before chapter 4**

Anyways. Thoughts on the chapter? What about her leaving?