THREE

New chapter!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom's POV:
"There's something we want to tell you but you shouldnt tell Alex OR Julia!"Georgia said.

"What is it?"I said.

"We'll tell you in a bit."said George.

I nodded. What is it?

Julia's POV:
"So you said you bought things for me?"I asked.
My jaw dropped as i looked at the things she pulled out of her bag.

"Yea, here they are."she said.

A new album, a shirt, some bracelets. I looked inside the bag. No.Way.
"A CONCERT TICKET?ARE YOU KIDDING ME? OH MY GOD THANKYOU!"I said. I nearly passed out.

Alex frowned as she looked at the ticket. She looked confused.

"I actually never got this, why is it in here?"she said.

"Oh. I think we should go and ask Auntie and Unclie then."I said.

She nodded and gave me my things. I put them on my bed and we walked out of my room and to Alex's parents.

"Oh, hi girls."said Unclie.

"Dad, why is this in my bag?"Alex said.
We pulled out the ticket and held it closer to him.
He looked at Auntie and she nodded.
"Well, we have a surprise for you. Now that you found it, we'll be taking you away with us for a sleep over for 2 weeks."said Unclie.
"Also, you will be going to the concert for OTRA with Alex this week's Friday. Which means, in two days."said Auntie.
OH MY GOD! AUNTIE AND UNCLIE ARE THE BESTEST.
"Me?"I asked. I couldnt believe it. Nothing can be better than this.
"Yep."said Auntie.

Alex's POV:
THEY NEVER TOLD ME SHE WAS COMING
"OMG! DAD! MOM! THANKYOU SO MUCH!" I said as i pulled them into a hug.
They smiled.
Dad's POV:
Im going to miss Julia. It was almost time for her to leave. I walked into her room and saw her packing.

"Well, see you in two weeks Dad! I'll miss you."she said. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

"Don't worry about us.Have a great time, kid. I'll miss you too."I said smiling.

Mum's POV:
Our little girlie is going to be away for 2 weeks. I miss her already.
"Mum! Im gonna miss you so much!"Julia said. Running into me and hugging me. I hugged her back. I couldnt talk. I'll miss her too.

Julia's POV:
We walked into the car, talking about how great it is now that we get to spend 2 weeks together.
"Oh my god! This lemozine is so cool!" I said.
"You'll get used to it." Alex said, chuckling.
I wonder what their house looks like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go!! I'll be updating when i can, okayy byee xxx