Happy Birthday, Robin!!!

For those of you who don't know, it's Robin's birthday today! He would've been 64 today. It's still kind of hard to believe that he's been gone for almost whole year. Maybe it's because he still has a movie coming out. I don't know, but anyway, share your birthday wishes for Robin in the comments!

Here are a few quotes:

"I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless and they don't want anybody else to fee like that."

"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure."

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel alone."

"You must strive to find your own voice because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all."

"You'll have bad times, but it'll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren't paying attention to." 

"You know what music is? God's little reminder  that there's something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere, even the stars."

So I didn't know it was his birthday until I found a tag on Instagram. The tag was #robinwilliams. At first, I thought, 'what's the occasion?' Then, I looked at the pictures and say all these birthday wishes. I also found a song by CeeLo called "Robin Williams".

The song is very true. A lot of comedians hid their pain with jokes and laughter, and they ended up killing themselves. The last line, though, is very sad, and it made tears come to my eyes: "Robin can you hear me."

The song is in the media section if you want to check it out. It's an excerpt of it though, because YouTube won't allow the actually copyrighted video on Wattpad. Go on YouTube and look up the actual video. It's really good if not a bit sad, and I highly recommend you listen to it.

Don't forget to comment birthday wishes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!