Caught or escape?

Dear mom,

i love you i dont say it enough but i know this is most likely the last time i'm gonna say it because i know they are most likely theyre gonna kill me i've seen their faces im probably not gonna leave this room alive.

i love you so much i never realized how much i did untill i got put in this situation i miss you so much all the time i would say every day but don't know how long i've been here the entire time i've been here i deen in this same cube room grey walls no windows and one hanging light bulb i shouldn't have told you that but i can't take it back now.

mom listen to me i know you well enough to know your playing the 'what if' game with yourself there is nothing you could have done to prevent and i know you know this. this is my only piece of paper and i'm running out of space. Bye I love you

~Stephanie

"i hope you appreciate this you what kind of trouble i can get into by doing this" i nodded "i know and i do really appreciate it" he shatched the letter out of my outstretched hand and left abruptly slamming the door making me flinch i breathed a sigh of relief she knows.

i lay back on the cold concrete floor and stare up at the ceiling i giggle the imperfections make it like a frowny face funny how i can still giggle in this horrible place i close my eyes and try to relax i've got nothing but time i fall asleep and dream.

"the car" a distant voice whispers i sit up i'm in a field of flowers in a short all white maxi dress it has lace on the shoulders and in the back my hair is pulled back into a bun i stand and look around and about ten feet away there is a tree and a small girl is under it "the car" she repeats "you have to escape when you're in the car it will be your only chance" "what car?" i ask she breaks eye contact and looks down "you have to go now" "wait, no why? wait please wait-"

"wake up" she snaps her fingers and i'm brought back to reality.

i am shaken awake by a one of my kidnappers "get up now" he grabs my arm and and practically yanks it out its socket as he is pulls me up. i'm still kinda tired and my vision is still blurry "come on we gotta go NOW!" he shouts he shoves a hood over my head and drags me...somewhere i feel my feet getting dragged on smooth concrete, down a flight of stairs, more concrete i hear a door opening and a wall of wind smacks into me, now i'm tip toeing across gravel he swears and i'm swept off my feet he walks for a while longer before he drops me "I hope your a good actor-" he whispers in my ear while flinging me over his shoulder "because you're supposed to be unconscious" i go limp and hope i look believable he walks a bit farther and i hear a car engine and someone yelling- "your late now were late hurry up, put her in the back he (literally) tossed me on the back seat someone roughly tosses a blanket over me and closes the door. two doors open two doors close almost unison. the car speeds off i wait and wait and wait and wait t think i think i hear faint snoring i whip the cover off nothing so i slowly pull off the hood that crazy mother flipper was watching me the whole time "what are you gonna do Stephanie-" he laces my name with venom "were in a moving car going.." he looks at his speedometer "50 mph so tell me Stephanie what are you gonna do jump out the window he laughed i glanced at the open window his laughter abruptly stopped "don't you dare!" i lunged across the seat and got my top half out the window he grabbed my shorts and he held on for dear life i was in full panic mode kicking and flailing my arms i wiggled out of shorts and tumbled out of the car as i landed my head narrowly missed the rear tire i got up and ran for my life (in the opposite direction of the car) i saw some woods about a mile in front of my my adrenalin was pumping. i ran as fast and hard as i could then tragedy, i here car tires screeching behind me even though i can barely hear it over the blood roaring in my ears.

the small forest has a 4' fence i charge it and leap over it my back leg getting a huge gash but i don't worry about that now i run into all kinds of branches and get many cuts on my face but i still keep running i finally emerge from the greenage into the blinding sunlight i see a small town up ahead and i know i'm in the final stretch and this nightmare is almost over i smile a small smile and try to slow myself i get my pace down to a fast jog i stop at the first payphone and frantically search the grass surrounding it i find exactly one dollar thank you lazy people! i call 911 "199 do you need fire rescue or police?" "police please My name is Stephanie Daniels and i was kidnapped i escaped and now theyre after me i dont know where i am please help me!" i blurt out in one big rushed sentience "police are on their way " she said as if she can't believe her ears "THERE SHE IS GET HER!" i hear him yell my heart shatters i take off down the long street screaming at the top of my lungs "HELP PLEASE HELP THEY KIDNAPPED ME!" is it just wishful thinking or do i hear police sirens? i don't care enough to stop i hear footsteps other than mine i turn around to see both unsub behind me and they're getting closer one i speed up so do they i hear their animal moans and groans as they chase me it's like an african documentary i'm a zebra an they are fierce lions i the helpless prey run for my life as the vicious lions close in on me and you the reader just watch it all happen.

i misstep and i get tackled using all my muscles i push him off me and i crawl i'm at my most desperate, so is he i hear him swearing his mouth off the second one is on his way i know it i try to get up someone steps on my back forcing my face into the earth "its over Stephanie" his words are cold icy cold it sent a shiver through my spine that moment something within me snapped i let out loud sob the kind of sod that shakes your entire body. he lifts his foot my sobs turn into sick cackling laughter i grab his leg and in one swift move i break it it breaks with a wet snap he screams out in pain and falls with a thud his partner looks terrified as i grab a gun off the dude with the broken leg and stare him dead in the eye since you helped me i will spare your life i walk away.

his partner stands jog/limps like hell i shot him in the back he falls screaming like a little girl i take my precious time walking up to him i stand over him and i almost pity him i want to make sure his last moments on earth are spent in complete pain i kneel beside him shoot him in the arm, blood splatters on my face but i really don't care, i stick my index finger in his most recent wound and i twist it he yells a mix of swears and prayers i shoot him in the back of the head as hes mid turn brain matter flys everywhere i loot him for his keys and track down his car i find my shorts in the back i slip them on quickly and start the engine i u turn onto the dirt road and start my long journey home.