Love Story Gemini (M) Libra (F) *Requested*

Libra POV
My lips curve into a smile as my Gemini boyfriend walks into the club. The smile completely vanishes as I see him lip-locking with another girl. His eyes set on mine, as he sees the tears rushing down my face. I walk up to him pulling the slut away from him and with one swift movement I slap his cheek. The stinging sensation turns his eyes darker. Anger is written all over his face with the blood from the stinging cheek. His hand automatically goes to his throbbing cheek, giving me an angry glance before walking to the bar. I storm out of the club and fall to the concrete, My makeup stained my face with marks of sadness. Hair messed up and I am lost. I get up and make my way into a local coffee shop, and asked for directions. As I head back home, I step into the bath and stay there. The smell of lavender fills my nose as I try to relax, but due to the current events, I just couldn't. I step out of the bath and put on my pajamas. As I exit, I notice a pile of rose petals leading to the kitchen. I enter to see my Gemini boyfriend in a tux, regret written all over his face. He is standing over a meal that he prepared. I look at him with a questioning face. He serenades me and whispers sweet nothings in my ear. He apologizes and I forgive him, and we sit down to have a romantic evening together.

The End
Hope you like it
~Niki