Levi's missing?

Hey reader!!! How did you like the last chapter? I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Reader POV, Date is 2/15, 3 days till birthday

Ugh. My hips hurt. Where am I? I open my eyes and look around. This isn't my room. I look down and see I have nothing on besides a sheet.

"What the?"

I remember what happened last night and blush. Where's Levi? I look around again and find my clothes. I get out of bed and put them on. I go outside Levi's bedroom and see he's no outside either.

"Where could he be?"

I put my jacket on then my shoes. I grab my bag and exit his apartment. I get my keys out and go inside my apartment. I take my shoes off then put my bag down on the couter and get my phone out. I unlock my password and check it. 8 messages and 5 calls? Who're they from? I check out the caller ID and see who called me. 2 calls from BFF/N and 3 calls from Mikasa. 4 messages from BFF/N and 4 messages from Mikasa. I check BFF/N's messages.

BFF/N: I'm meeting a friend for dinner. Text you when I'm done! Sent on 2/14

BFF/N: Hey I'm baaaack!!!! Sent on 2/14

BFF/N:  What are you doing?! Sent on 2/14

BFF/N: Talk to meeeeee!!!! Sent on 2/14

Ha classic BFF/N. Should I call BFF/N first or Mikasa? I'll call BFF/N first to see why she called me. I choose her contact and call her.

"F/N!!!!!!! Why didn't you answer my messages and calls?!?!?!"

"Woah woah, calm down."

"Ok, ok. What were you doing last night?"

"I was....umm...... uh. I was uh."

I blush. I'm so glad she's not here in person. She would just make fun of me.

"Oh my god!!! Did you and Levi have sex last night?!?!?!"

"Shut up BFF/N."

"You finally lost your virginity?"

"Maybe."

"Is he good in bed?"

"Yeah, he really is."

"Yay!!! You finally did it!" She gasps. "And just before your birthday to!"

My birthday? I check the calender and notice my birthday is just 3 days away. I didn't remember from all the crazy shit that's been happening.

"Yeah! Heh heh. I gotta go BFF/N. Bye!"

"Bye F/N!"

I hang up the phone and read Mikasa's texts.

Mikasa: Hey, did you get Levi yet? Sent on 2/14

Mikasa: Hello? Did you get him yet? Sent on 2/14

Mikasa: Hey F/N, have you seen Levi today? He hasn't answered any of my calls or texts. Do you know where he is? Sent on 2/15

Mikasa: Please answer me! I need to know where Levi is! Sent on 2/15

Shit! These are important. I pick Mikasa's contact on my phone and call her.

"F/N!!! Are you ok?!?!?!"

"Yes I'm fine. Please calm down."

"Have you seen Levi?! I don't know where he is! He won't answer me!!!"