Intro

Hi, beloved reader! This is the intro (as you can tell from the title), this is where you start your journey through this fanfic. This is also the place you go if you forget certain things (I'll probably visit too cause my mind fails me a lot). I do swear just a warning for those of you who hate swearing, I'll try to keep it to a minimum. But, if you ABSOLUTELY HATE swearing then this probably isn't right for you. There may be some lemon but I'll probably keep that to a minimum. So..........intro start!

Bold letters mean I'm telling you some details you didn't know before or just to talk to you guys.

F/N = First Name (doesn't have to be yours, it can be whatever you want it to be)

L/N = Last Name (you won't be seeing this to much but try to remember what it means)

BFF/N = Best Friend's Name

E/C = Eye Color (doesn't have to be yours, you can make up whatever you want)

H/C = Hair Color (like with eye color, this doesn't have to be yours, you can make up whatever you want)

Fav/C = Favorite Color (if you couldn't tell already)

C = Color (just a random color that goes with it, you'll rarely see this though)

POV = Point Of View (this will mostly be your point of view but will swich between Levi and you at one point, don't know when, but I'll think about it later)

In this story, you are a 20 year old woman who is going to have her 21st birthday on 2/18 in 1 month exactly (I'll be putting how many days left till your birthday at the start of each new day, the month is 31 days long), you work at a coffee shop named Cafe France 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, You are 5' 10". Levi is 24 years old, 6' (yes he's not this tall in the anime but I don't give a shit), and a Mob Boss, yep a fucking MOB BOSS (but you don't know that when you meet him, hehehehehe). His full name is Levi Rivialle (I know his name is actually Levi Ackerman, but I don't give a shit). You and him are complete strangers until your best friend introduces you, and you guys hit it off. That's all you're getting. I know this is long and doesn't give very many details, but I'm kinda hoping this leaves you curious. So................enjoy!