Part 1

"You think you're cool Dan?" Phil questions meanly

"No I'm a worthless idi-" I try to reply

"No your not, wait what?"
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Suicidal Dan . Phil's the bad gay that beats Dan up - until their science project together.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Dan POV

6:12-BEEP BEEP BEEP. Quickly I jump up, wincing from the beating I got yesterday. *coughs awkwardly* what? Umm just yeh. Forget I said anything. I get dressed and the general morning stuff , rush downstairs and grab my bag and a bottle of water, eyeing the food on the side . NO! Dan you can't eat you fat idiot. Sadly I agree and walk out the house starting my trek to school

Eventually I reach the school 13 minutes late, I can't get a car because my father never let me learn how to drive. I sigh and walk into school, I notice a tall lanky man in the corner - Phil, oh god! This isn't good I'm going to get killed , I think Phil notices my scared breaths and turns around, a sick, twisted grin on his face.
"Why isn't it my favourite fag?"He exclaims striding towards me.
"No please Phil, PHIL PLEASE" I start screaming and sobbing with him punching me right in my "cuts" on my stomach. Luckily Mr. Albov the Science teacher rushes and out tell us to get into the class (we have him now),sighing in relief I limped in, a sniggering Phil behind me.

"And for this project in Puberty and Reproduction I have assigned partners. Dan you're with Phil." Mr. Albov smirks at me knowingly, I guess he's just one more person who hates me. (Probably because I'm so fat And ugly)
"WHAT?!?" I am not going near him Brian" I wince as I hear Phil scream from the back of the back of the class.
"HEY Phil inside voices please and call me Sir inside school"
Phil smirks and says "why ssiiirrrrr of course."
I don't say anything just Shrug and shrink down in my seat before the bell rings.

At the end of the day Phil grabs me by the collar and says so my house or your umm 'place'" I scoff he obviously thinks I'm homeless , so obviously I'm going to show him I'm not but I pray to god my father won't be in because he kinda "uses" me , yeh 😔.

"Ha. My house then Phil drive to 19 grove lane in about an hour or so." He looks at me strange then wanders away putting his middle finger up at random people staring at him with obvious lust.

PHIL'S POV

As I walk out of the school to my Mustang I literally feel the stares of silly teens staring at me, I try my best to ignore them and for some stupid reason my mind wonders to Dan. Shaking the thoughts from my head drive home for the things I need for Dan's house and to make myself look presentable.

As I'm driving along the road I look for 19, after a moment I see it and stop in front of it. I get out and notice all the trash on the ground in his garden. Grimacing I step over to it nearing the door. Suddenly I hear a shout and then a muffled scream sounding like "WHY WERE YOU LATE HOME YOU PIECE OF TRASH. Wait I don't care just get On the bed" I gasp but not before realising: that wasn't Dan...