chapter 6

// the art isn't mine support original artist please!!//

I woke up to Koga and I sleeping in our pile of grass in the den. We had a balnket over us and Koga was still asleep. I yawned and my ears perked up looking around.

I stood up trying not to wake Koga, I went to the near by hot spring to clean up. I wasn't all that worried about losing my virginity or anything.. It didn't bother me so much but I was a little scared about being or even getting pregnant.

I mean who wouldn't be terrified? You have another being growing inside of you.. And you become fat and you have trouble getting up and down.. I shook a little at the thought. I was still greatful to have Koga's kid I would gladly do it for him.

I dipped into the water and relaxed in the spring. I pinned up my hair and thought about my future with Koga. Of all the pups we could have and how much he loves me.

Koga's point of view~

I woke up too find Kit was gone . I stood up and stretched, I took a few wolves with me to track her scent... She couldn't have been far.. I hope she wasn't in trouble...

The wolves found her scent and took me to the hot spring and I relaxed she was okay. I smiled at her and sat down in the grass watching her. She was so beautiful I was somewhat excited and hoped she would carry my child.

I smiled at her she was so... Pure almost and just graceful to watch, at times she was a ball of energy like a little kid which is a reason I loved her, she was great with children and the pack loves her. Yet again she did grow up with us wolf demons.

"Koga? Are you going to get in the water is nice" kit cooed at me, which broke my thought.

I looked at her and smiled " Sure. " I looked at the wolves " Keep an eye out of anything and warn me if something comes up" I said as I took off my fur pelts and stepping into the water over to my mate.

I held her infront of me resting my chin on her head she relaxed smiling. I have to admit I was a little worried about having a pup. They're a lot to care for.