Cameron Dallas Imagine

- Imagine Cameron breaking up with you so you would stop getting hate even though you didn't care if you got hate because you both loved each other a lot. -

- Jessie's POV -

"I'm sorry I can't do this no more. Jessie I love you, a lot, but I can't watch you getting hate just because we're in a relationship." Cameron said as he seemed upset.

"Cameron, you already know that I don't care if I get hate. You know that I ignore it, but if you want to breakup that's okay.." I sadly said.

"I'm so sorry." Cameron said.

"Cameron... No. You don't have to do this." I said.

"I'm sorry but we have to break." Cameron said as he stood up, hugged me, then left.

He started walking away, he stopped, and then looked at me. I could see he was crying.

I faked a smile to tell him I was okay.

He smiled back and left.

- End of my Dream -

"Mind stop fucking with me, you don't have to remind me everytime about Cameron and I's breakup." I said to myself.

"Honey, Katherine is here. Do you want to talk to her or do you want me to tell her you're asleep?" My mom said.

"Tell her to come in please." I said as I got up all messy.

"Damn." Katherine said as she saw me and my room all messy.

"What the hell happened here? It looks like if I came here and threw all my homework I haven't done.." Katherine said.

"Its been three days since Cameron and I broke up." I said as I sat down on my bed.

"Yeah, I know." Katherine said as she sat next to me on my bed.

"How'd you know? I never told you until now." I said curiously.

"Check twitter. Cameron tweeted. His supporters have been mentioning you on their tweets." Katherine said as she handed me my phone.

@CameronDallas: I can't believe I lost my everything because of peoples negativity.

@CamDallasAf: @JessieRamirezz I hope you're okay. I'm sorry that Cameron broke up with you so you could stop getting hate. Love you queen. Stay strong

I decided to tweet back and say;

@JessieRamirezz: @CamDallasAf thank you so much baby. I'm okay, love you too.

@HayesGrier: Stay strong babe. @CameronDallas still loves you a lot.

@JessieIsASlut: go kill yourself. Cameron left you because he hates you and you're just a waste of time.

I decided to tweet an info to my fans and tell them what's going on between Cameron and I.

@JessieRamirezz: Thank you for all the good positivity and for cheering me up guys. I'm okay. @CameronDallas and I are still in good condition, we didn't stop talking.

I clicked sent and then got a lot of retweets and likes and then I got a notification saying, "Cameron Dallas mentioned you." I decided to click on it and it read;

@CameronDallas: I still love you. Remember that. @JessieRamirezz

@NashGrier: Stay strong bb. You know Cam still loves you. @JessieRamirezz