Chapter 1

One night Patrick and Ellen were sitting in the trailer and talked about life at home.
Ellen POV.
Paddy tells me how Jill treats him at home it's really unfair to him he is the love of my life and his wife treats him like crap because he isn't at home every day or he comes late.
"Pat why are you still with Jill when she is so mean to you" I asked him.
"Ell I can't tell her "Jill I want a divorce " she is the mother of my kids and I just can't go because of the kids" he has tears in his eyes.
Patrick POV.
"Ell you know that you are my best friend right and you can come to me if you have troubles or so ".
"Yes Pat I know that and so are you mine and thanks for everything" she told me.
"It's already 8 pm I think we should head home.Do you want do drive with me" I asked nicely.
"Yeah sure if you can give me a lift tomorrow morning that would be nice".
"Okey sure would do all for you El".
"Thanks Pat".
Ellen POV.
I am sitting next to Pat in his Porsche and all I can think of is him.
'At my house'
"Thanks for the ride Patrick" I said.
"You're welcome".
"Good night Pat" I said kissing his cheeck.
"Good night El"he said giving me a hug. I waved him good bye and he drove the street down to his house and I went into my house.
The lights were all out so I decided to text Patrick.
"Text Message"
Hey Pat thanks again for the ride could you pick me up at 6 am in the morning so we can go and grab breakfast together ?
Good night.
Love El 😘

"Text Message from Pat"
Hey El you're welcome I am glad you drove with me I hate it when you drive in the dark. Yeah sure 6 at your house and we can go to starbucks for cafe in the morning.
Good night beautyful😘
Love Pat

I went up the stairs and into Stellas room kissed her on her forehead and tucked her more in and went into the bathroom to get a shower.When I was finished I went to bed and drifted of with Patrick on my mind next to a sleeping Chris.
//
First Chapter hope you still like it
Love you guys 💚