"Start with the youngest."

The king said as he pointed to the helpless Ori. I closed my eyes more fearful than ever. Then I heard Thorin speak up. I straightened up as I heard his voice.

"Well, well, well, look who it is. Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror. King under the mountain. Oh, but I'm forgetting, you don't have a mountain, and you're not a king which makes you a nobody, really."

The king said as he smiled slightly.

"I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head. Just the head, nothing attached. Perhaps you know whom I speak. An old enemy of yours. A pale orc, astride a white warg."

He told Thorin. I rose my eyebrows. Was he speaking of Azog the defiler? I choked down my fear. Sweat started to drip down my nose. I wanted to go back. I regretted this.

"So you think his flying days are done?"

He asked Thorin with a laugh. He turned to a messenger goblin who rode a swing.

"Send word to the pale orc. Tell him 'I have found his prize.' "

The king told him. With that, the goblin left on his little swing. The king then sat upon his throne. I sat and watched the fat king. I kneeled down to the floor. Now we wait for something. I closed my eyes and my power was gone. I guess my power was only controlled by fear. I looked around to see if anyone had noticed me yet. Not a single goblin was around me. I neared closer to the wall so I wasn't too noticeable. I stood up to see a man dressed in grey clothes headed towards the crowd.

"Gandalf."

I whispered. He looked around to find me.

"Lady Irene, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be back in Rivendell."

He replied quietly as he came towards me. I looked up to his blue eyes.

"Well, I wanted to help reclaim the mountain with Thorin. I left with no one knowing."

I told him trying to explain my reasoning. Then before he could reply a terrible sound rang out. Gandalf grabbed my arm and we started to run. Major chaos started to ring out with the dwarves and goblins. I got freaked again. I felt power go through me. I smiled to myself. The Goblin king started to sing. I could see weird machines being brought forth towards the dwarves. Gandalf then stopped.

"Hold on."

He told me as He hugged me. With that, we crossed over to somewhere. When we came back to Earth we entered with a great big flash of light. We had destroyed part of the bridge where the king and goblins were. Gandalf then held up his sword and staff. I grabbed my sword out of my belt. I followed Gandalf.

"Take up arms. Fight. FIGHT!"

He yelled at the dwarves. The dwarves all stood up and started to fight the goblins. I helped them by killing twelve of them with one swipe of the sword. I looked back to the goblin king who laid there yelling at his goblins. I spat at him. He eyed at me with disgust. I looked at him with my angry eyes and he seemed scared. His jaw fell open. I fought the goblins as they started to approach him. Then the goblin king stood up, only to fall dues to his lack of balance. Gandalf looked at me and I smiled at him. I then started to clear a path for the dwarves to travel on. Gandalf traveled after me. I started to run just like they were doing. I had to slow down my pace a bit so they could catch up with me. The goblins were furious that we had trespassed their kingdom. Thorin noticed me when they had caught up.

"What are you doing here?"

He questioned. I looked at him as I stabbed a goblin.

"Helping you reclaim your mountain."

I answered. I pulled my sword from the goblin's stomach and let him fall over the suspension bridge. A goblin then jumped onto me pulling me down. Dwalin and a couple of other dwarves jumped over me. Fili was the one who actually killed it to get off of me. I stood up and nodded at Fili. He grabbed my arm and we started running. I looked back to find thousands of goblins headed towards us. I almost wanted to stop and give up, but that's not what the dwarves wanted. It was their journey, not mine. It was so difficult balancing on the bridges and fighting at the same time, but I made it work. I could feel my power rise within me. I yanked my arm out of Filis grasp. He looked at me with a scared look. I smiled at him. He carried on running as I stopped to look at all the goblins. I gripped my sword harder.

"Die!"

I yelled at them. I swung my sword which killed at least a hundred of them. I then swung again killing another hundred of them. I looked at the rest of the goblins who were now scared of coming towards me. Some started to crawl in different directions, I thought of them as wise. I ran forward to go catch up with the company. They were being pretty ruthless and doing well for themselves. I thought I was okay in the back of me because they got a little scared, but I was wrong. A goblin had grabbed onto my hair. Since I was running with all my strength I fell onto my bottom. I turned around to see what was holding me back. The goblin who was holding my hair came at me with a knife. I looked at my hair. I then put my sword to it and chopped it off. All of my gorgeous hair fell lifelessly to the floor. I punched the goblin and it fell off the bridge. I got up and started to hit the goblins with my sword. I needed to catch up with the company. I saw them as they swung on a part of the bridge. I needed to get to that swing before they cut it lose. I got to the edge where many goblins were waiting to tackle the dwarves. The swing got close enough to jump on so I did. I landed on my knees and got up as it neared the next settlement. I ran with the rest of the dwarves. I jumped just as Fili cut the ropes. The goblins that were on the swing fell to their deaths. I looked at Fili who gave me a worried look. I swallowed a little bit. He grabbed my arm and we started running again. My power stopped ranging through me as Fili kept holding my arm and leading me. He protected me. I pulled my arm out of his grip.

"Thanks, but no thanks."

I told him as he looked at me. We kept running until all of a sudden we stopped. I looked at where Gandalf was. The goblin king stood stopping all of us. I didn't listen to him I only paid attention to behind us. Thirty goblins were running at us with full speed. I smiled at them. Helpless nasty creatures they were. I gripped my sword and then started to run towards them. They stopped in their tracks. I grew angrier as I ran towards them, but that only sent more power ranging through me. I started to kill them. Then as I swung my fifth swing of the sword at them they all fell dead silent and fell to their knees dead. I looked back at the company. Fili had been the only one watching. I took a deep breath and the power was gone. I walked towards them. Gandalf had killed the beast and the company was now running forward. Fili and I chased after them. All of a sudden we fell. Fili grabbed me and wrapped his body around mine. I wrapped my arms around his small body. As soon as we bear hugged we landed. It was a sudden force which sent a major amount of pain up my spine. I moaned in pain.

"Elm, are you okay?"

Fili asked. I looked over into his blue eyes. I nodded my head. I could hear some of the dwarves talking. I shook my head so I could clear my mind. I looked above me to find a big gross figurehead for us. I screamed and rolled out of the way. Fili rolled out of the way also. The great goblin king had fallen on top of the debris that the dwarves were caught in. I then looked up again to find thousands and thousands of goblins headed in our direction.

"Run!"

I screamed. I got up and pulled my sword out from the debris. I jumped down and started to help the dwarves out. When all the dwarves were out I started racing towards an opening I saw. Maybe there would be more goblins there. Maybe it would be my end. Maybe.