Chapter 1

If you put a picture of me a few months ago next to a picture of me now, you will laugh your ass off. Not only the looks but also what has happened.

Where should I start? Two and a half months ago I did something I never imagined doing, like ever. I gave birth to our baby boy Matheus.

May 31st

Sweat is dripping from my body and I am exhausted after what just happened. Me and Junior can't wait no longer, I mean he knows but I still don't. Two months ago when we went to find out the sex of the baby the monitor wouldn't show since the baby was in a rare position. When the baby was out today all I could think of was holding him or her. The nurse took the baby straight to get it clean and washed. So I am waiting here impatiently.

The grin on Neymar's face makes me even more impatient. Seeing him so happy lightens up my mood too, but my heart is beating fast and I just can't wait. I would have never ever thought of coming this far. I am only 18 but I could care less about my age. I am strong and capable of doing anything. I am proud of myself. What I wend through today is magical. I will never ever forget this moment.

The door opens and the nurse walks in holding our baby. She grins and looks at both of us. She walks over to the bed and hands me what seems to be an angel. My eyes are glowing and watery. This is beyond beautiful.

"And here is your son"

The changes that has happened in my life are unbelievable. Here is what happened and what is going to happen later...

Neymar has a break from football. So currently he is not playing at Barca. He's going back in two months. I have moved in with him for Matheus. Only for Matheus. My family are moving closer to Neymar's house. My parents have been working double and last week they got some money from the government which is rare here in Brazil. My grandmother is moving to Rio with my aunt. She was very disappointed, but I still got her to forgive me. Natalia and Mark are coming for a visit on Thursday. I have missed her so much but still not willing to face her. It was mom who told her about me and she was disappointed, just like my grandmother. She and Mark will be staying with me and Neymar, last thing we need is her bitchy attitude against poor Neymar whom is trying to fix things.

Matheus has had all his appointments. Apart from the last one and that has something to do with his Asthma. Neymar is taking him to get his fist football jersey and a member card. He's been dressing him up in Davi's first football jersey and posting them on his Instagram. It's so cute watching him do this. Last week he was shopping with Rafa for matching clothes. He came home surprising me with Davi and Matheus dressed in matching jerseys and oh my god they looked so hilarious. The pictures went viral on the internet. My friends from the U.S called me saying how much they laughed their ass's off.

Talking about Davi, he was at first NOT looking forward to this. He wasn't into this whole sibling relationship. Once he got the chance to see Matheus and hold me, he was beyond excited. A few days ago Carolina came for a visit and she took me out to dinner with Matheus. We talked and talked. I instantly fell in love with her words and her advice. She's been so caring and understanding.

Bruna Marquezine sent me a package with a pair of baby shoes and some cute room decorations. I called her back and thanked her for the sweet things. I met her later in town and we actually did some shopping together, but something very annoying happened on the way back. We got surrounded by Paparazzi. They were surprised seeing us two together. We had to get security to get us home. I am getting used to this and no matter how much I hate this, I have to deal with it.

One of the biggest changes that has happened is my body. Now the strange thing is that, I haven't gained much weight. After all my pregnancy didn't last that long. I gave birth a little earlier. My breasts are obviously bigger and it bothers me a bit. The only one who seems to be enjoying them is Neymar. He keeps on starring at them, all the time. My skin has gotten darker and I haven't even been in the sun that much. My highlights are gone so I am back to my original hair color, dark brown. The biggest change in my looks and body will be my tattoos. I got three tattoos a week after I gave birth. On my arms I have this huge skull tattoo, a nice once. On my back I have a tattoo of baby Matheus. His face was too beautiful and I had to get it inked somewhere. I also have "tudo passa" on my rib and Neymar still doesn't know.