Chapter 8: You don't have to call................

Tiana:

After spending a 1 week & a 1/2 at my mom's bonding with Cassie and actually giving my dad a try to  be in my life and do better, I feel better. I have stopped crying over boys and focused on my music. My dad made me feel like he hasn't missed anytime. I fount out he divorced his hoe he cheated on my mom with because she was using him for money. I had just packed my stuff up and was leaving out of Cassie's room when I hear my mom and dad talking.

Mom:" I still have love for you Jeremy, but it will be hard to let you in. You left me after 20 yrs of marraige to be with some hoe. I gave you 4 gorgeous, talented, and intelligent kids. You barely know your sons. Did you know nique is getting drafted into the NFL? or that Mel is going to college to play ball and hopes to enter the NBA? You never even knew Cassie wanted to be a model until she lived with you and that girl. Look, Tiana wanted to be a singer and was scared to tlel you because she knew you would freak out on her for not having a realistic goal in life. Get to know your kids before you focus on there being an us again."

Dad:" I want to know the boys and i'm working on my relationship with the girls. There more opening to me then the boys are. I'm flying to New York in two days to spend sometime with the boys. I want my family back Leigh. I realize how hurt I left ALL of you."

Mom:" Good, Go spend time with the boys. Whens your flight?

Dad:"April 10th at 3:00."

Mom:" Jeremy it is the 10th. Your flight leaves in 2 hours.  Hurry up and pack so I can take you to LAX."

Dad:" Damn, Okay. Give me a kiss first." Puckers lips up into the duck face. Leigh leans in an kisses him and laughs.

Mom:" Now go. Hurry up, so you can say by to Tiana and Cassie."

With that I walked around the corner to see my mom standing in the living room with a big goofy smile on. I knew my mom still loved my dad and I knew she wanted him and he wanted her. I just wanted everyone in my family to be happy.

Me:" Mom, I heard all of that. And i'm glad you and daddy are going to work things out. I have to go to the studio and meet with Cortez and Mia, My publicist."

Mom:" Baby, i'm glad too. and okay. Go say bye to your dad first.

Walks back to moms room to see him packing and singing "Breathe your love" your new single that hasn't been released yet.

Me:" You can't carry a note like me dad. but how did you hear my song?"

Dad:" Your mom and Cassie listened to it EVERYWHERE  I went with them lol. But your voice is amazing baby. Keep following your dreams."

Me:" I will Daddy. I came to say bye. I have to go to the studio. See you when you get back from NY."

Dad:" Okay my love. Kisses youre forehead and hugs you tight."

I quickly ran out the house and over to my range rover. I smiled at my baby. Hoped in and sped off to the studio. I had finished my album. I was to skype into 106&Park today and announce CDs title and the release date. I loved my fans and my team who stood behind me threw it all. I pulled up to the studio and hoped out and ran inside to get hair and make-up done. As soon as I walked in I saw HIM sitting with Twist, Za, Breezy, Kid red, Tyga, Chyna and Cairo (Tyga & chyna's son)

Me:" Wats up my Niggas??" I laughed at them when they all looked at me.

Tyga:" I see someones back to themselves."

" It took alot of talking and help to be back to me. Alot has changed in my life in these last couple of weeks. My dad and sister moved here and I've been building a relationship with them. I'm finally truly happy." I said that and smiled from ear to ear. My life was completely mine and I ran the show.