then.

A/N: IM CRYING THEYVE BEEN SO CLOSE LATELY

"LOUIS AND HARRY HATE EACH OTHER BC OF ALL THE LARRIES NOW THEY ARENT EVEN FRIENDS ANYMORE"

I SAID BISH WHERE?! ^^^^^

- Mia x

______________________________

+

Louis had nervously paced back and forth backstage, so did other contestants.

A variety of people were here, but all of them had one thing in common; they got through auditions, and survived bootcamp.

The fact that there were so many people made Louis much more nervous than anticipated. What if he didn't make it? What if he had to go home.. The thoughts floated in his head, making his stomach churn at the thought.

He didn't want to go home, not yet at least. He came here for one reason, and that was to find some sense of direction, some sort of reassurance that he may go somewhere in the long run.. Louis was mentally on his knees praying this would be the sign that maybe singing was what he was supposed to do.

Maybe after this, he'd go home and sulk a bit but of course he wouldn't stop singing. Not for anyone, not for anything.

"Hey Louis! Louis!"

His heart jumps even more at the voice as he turns his body around, his pale blue eyes meeting a quite familiar face.

The memory was still quite vivid in his mind, seeing it had just happened several hours ago.

"Well, if it isn't for the boy who--"

"Shut up." Harry joked, chuckling.

I sighed nervously. "Can you believe it?"

"Not really, no." He shook his head, fixing his tousled curls and sweeping them to the side.

"Me neither."

Just as the two would love to buzz in conversation, they are signaled to go out on stage.

Louis feels his heart drop quite a few times before he realized that all the guys are heading onto the stage.

Harry sends the boy a faint smile as they are pulled apart by the group of boys just beaming to get out there and hear the results. Some were nervous to the point their stomach would churn-including Louis.

.

There were names being called out, and as they were being announced, the two boys' were slowly losing hope. And finally, ended up with none at all as the last name was called.

"I'm sorry, those are all the people who have made it through, thank you."

No..No, no.. Harry thought. This couldn't be the end, he couldn't go home. Not yet.

As the remainder of the boys had walked backstage, Louis had locked a stare with Harry across the stage. Tears were brimming in the Cheshire boy's eyes as he looked down at his hands.

Once he looked up, Louis was gone.

Harry sighed, closing his eyes as he felt his heart drop further. It was the worse feeling in the world, this had to be the number one worst moment of his entire life.

Louis walked out on the other side of the stage as Harry had wiped his tears away with the back of his hand.

It was the worse feeling. Waiting for their names to be called and not hearing it. It was as if they were crushing their dreams right in their palms, right in front of them.

It was terrible, really.

Harry had finally stopped the tears for a second, looking at all the sad faces that also were not able to make it through.

All he wanted to do, was go home now, maybe listen to The Script and go sleep and sulk in his own misery.

Louis was in the same dreadful mood, wanting to just go home and do anything he possibly could to get his mind off of this terrible moment in his life.

As Harry walked further backstage, he blankly stared out, letting out a deep sigh. It was over. Not necessarily over because of course he wasn't going to stop singing, not for anything in this world. But a part of him was shattered right now and the pain was just so unbearable.

As for Louis, he had sat somewhere backstage for awhile, trying to get himself together and making sure to remember what just happened, hoping he didn't miss them calling his name or something. But he was positive that his name wasn't called. And his career that was probably never going to happen was coming to an end. It was just truly heart crushing.

And what sucked, was that they just couldn't really do anything about it.

.

Harry stood with the remainder of the guys who were eliminated as they all completely related on how terrible that felt.

Louis was just deciding to leave and go home, that is until a few backstage workers approached the group of boys.

His eyes widened in confusion, Harry tilting his head.

What could it possibly even be about? That they were allowed to go home now? That was probably it. Louis thought.

But he was wrong. The words that left their mouth made his heart lift right back up and Harry's eyes widened in shock.

Louis couldn't even process the fact it was happening.. They were getting called back up on stage? Louis was one of the boys called up, along with a blonde, a long, brown haired boy, a dark, jet black colored hair boy, and finally the familiar curly haired one who urinated on him.

All three were strangers, except for Harry. Well, he still seemed to be unfamiliar in every way to Louis, but the encounter they had, made them both assume.. Maybe they were friends.

He could somehow feel Harry's eyes right on him as the group of devastated boys followed right back out to the main stage.

"Hi guys."

Completely lost, Harry casually stuffs his hands into his pockets, looking at the boys who stood with us.

"We can tell by the looks on your faces that this has really been one of the most hardest things you had to go through, and.. We all decided, both groups of the girls and the boys were too good to let go of."

My jaw dropped, my heart racing. What? Was this even possible?

"We've decided to put all of you guys through, as separate groups."

Pretty soon everyone cheered and cried happy tears, even the girls who were called out seemed so happy.

The judges all smiled collectively as Louis looked at the boys with him. Their names were called, but he couldn't remember a single one except for Harry's of course.

Harry hugged all of the boys with them, so did Louis. He was trying hardest not to cry so hard from happiness. This was amazing, truly amazing. It was another shot, and he just really didn't want to let it go..

Once Louis had gotten to Harry after hugging the blonde, he just smiled at him.

"What a coincidence." He spoke into Louis's ear jokingly.

And what a coincidence it really was.