Chapter 9 Foxy's Feelings, a Pirate Fox's Love Song

Foxy was laying down looking up at the cealing. He felt something in his pocket, he took it out. It was the sword he used to play pirates with Loren. He felt something else, it was a necklace with a heart on it. Abby gave it to him. He suddenly began to sing: Ye My first love, I miss ye l miss ye. Every moment I think of ye and me, sitting at that old pine tree, I miss ye I miss ye. I love yee. Abby Loren and Ahna were sitting in a white van with 2 animtronics watching them and 1 driving. Abby started singing: Every Momment Every day, I miss you I miss you. I can't stop thinking about you, like to peas in a pod, I miss you I miss you. I love youuu. A/n Abby and Foxy are both singing now. We can never ever be torn apart when our love is sooooooooooooooooo strong me and stuck like glue I love youuu. I wish we could be together forever, spending time with you is just like a bird that has flown from it's nest, I WISH YOU THE BEST, I LOVE YOU!!! Ye and  me Me and You. I love youuuwho. I love ye, I love you. Our love is sooooooooooooooooo strong we can never be separated for sooooooooooooooooo long! As I sing this song, I miss yooooooou, (oh yeah) sooooooooooooooooo much.