The Clues

"Jennifer, it can't be your dad. He's dead", exclaims Connor, trying to calm down Jennifer, who is waving her arms frantically in the air, panicked at her own thoughts. "I know. When we watched the killer kill those reporters, I couldn't help but feel like I was staring at a face I've seen before", announces Jennifer, desperately attempting to hold back her tears as her eyes well up. "That's probably because you've been attacked by that sick fuck more times than you can count , it's bound to become familiar at some stage", comforts Connor, who walks towards Jennifer and pats her on the back, claiming her body and emotions. "Yeah, you're right. I'm just so sick of being afraid. I want to know who this fucker is, right now. I'm sick of running", states Jennifer, confidently. Confident that she no longer is afraid of The White Killer, Jennifer walks towards the front entrance of the abandoned, dark and dull face painting store and attempts to twist the door handle, to exit. She fails. She pulls the handle back and forth, rapidly. "It's locked!", exclaims Jennifer, knowing exactly who locked it - the killer. Connor walks towards Jennifer, as a note appears from beneath the bottom of the hollow, windowless door. "What's that?", questions Connor, as he bends down and picks up the ominous note. "You will not leave until you find it. Today is the day you meet me", reads the eerily satisfying note. "What's 'it'?! What do we have to find?!", cries Connor, who appears to be also panicking. "I'm guessing a clue. The killer did say we were standing in the clue. Maybe there is a clue in this place", mentions Jennifer, who slams her fist against the wall, sick and tired of the killer's games. Recovering from her sudden burst of anger, Jennifer scuffles through shelves, lockers and desk drawers, in a desperate attempt to find the clue.

Running behind the DMZ sorority house, during a very foggy and slightly damp night, Nick plans on travelling to the office of Dean McCarthy and murder him in cold blood. Wanting to hide from spectators, Nick gowns himself from head to toe on black. A black hoodie, black jeans, black boots and black boots. The darkness is acting as a shield for him. Nick lays his eyes upon the Dean, who is entering his office. As the Dean enters his office, Nick follows him, silently, ready to take his life with a large butcher knife. As Nick, stealthy and silently follows the Dean of New Quay, suddenly, the Dean turns around and shouts, "Grab him!". Nick's face drops, in shock and horror. "What?", mutters the stunned Nick. Out of nowhere, six police officers appear, all wearing SWAT gear. Nick realises what has happened. He has been caught. "You are under arrest for multiple murders", announces a male police officer, with a large hairy beard. "They're probably going to gas you, asshole", smiles Dean McCarthy, as he spits in Nick's detained face. The police drag Nick, who is hand cuffed out of the office, as Dean McCarthy smiles, believing that the White Killer has been caught.

"Are you sure we're supposed to be searching for a clue? I mean, we've been searching for hours and we haven't found anything!", questions Connor, who is slowly losing his patience. "I'm 101% sure, Con. This killer wants us to find something, and I need to know what exactly what that something is", states Jennifer, who continues to rummage through the messy face painting store. "I don't think we're going to find anything here. It's just so messy", states a disheartened Connor. Suddenly, Jennifer pipes up and exclaims, "I found it! I fucking found it!". Connor's eyes widen with excitement, but all his excitement is soon torn away from him as the front door opens. The killer appears, dressed head to toe in white, as usual. "Oh my god!", screams Jennifer, as she drops the clue and backs towards the back door, which was also locked. As she twists the door handle of the backdoor, Jennifer is terrified to find another killer standing there. There are two killers. The second killer swings their knife at Jennifer, however, she narrowly misses it.  The killer grabs Jennifer by the neck and pins her up against the wall. Jennifer begins kicking the killer. The second killer snows no emotion. As the killer's grasp around Jennifer's throat grows tighter,  Connor leaps up off the floor, dodges the first killer and attempts to attack the killer that is attacking Jennifer. He fails. The killer releases their grasp from Jennifer's neck and stabs Connor in the stomach. He collapses to the ground, clinging his wound. Jennifer also falls to the floor. As Jennifer is light headed on the floor, the killer who attacked her pulls out a cell phone and shows Jennifer a picture of Julianna and Augustus, tied and gagged against a tree. She screams, as the two killers flee the scene.  Shocked that there are two killers, Jennifer races towards the fallen Connor and cradles him. His eyes open, slightly. "Hey, Con. I found the clue", smiles Jennifer, gently. He moans, as Jennifer shows him the clue. It is a "H". "What's that mean?", mutters Connor, who is in agonising pain. "I know exactly what it means", smiles Jennifer, as she kisses Connor on the head. "It stands for Holden, my brother. And I'm going to prove it to you".