Chapter 26: Your lips are calling mine

Start from the beginning

"Your turn" I said with a smirk and motioned him to my hair. Surprisingly, he smiled and took it from me. He started dying my hair without breaking eye contact with me. He did it softly and I liked the intimacy that we had. That relationship that we had was simply amazing. I knew wanted more but i knew that I didn't want to get hurt as well. In a few weeks, Ace managed to break the wall that I had built around me heart during those three years. I knew that he would never hurt me purposely.

"Ace?" I heard Daniel called from downstairs. Ace kept staring at me and didn't reply to Daniel. I smirked and stopped his hand from drying my hair.

"It's rude not to answer when someone is calling you" I said and he frowned for a few seconds.

"Your lips are calling mine" he said making my breath hitched. With those words, he crashed his lips against mine. I froze when I registered what was happening.

Ace Carter was kissing me.

Ace Fucking Carter was kissing me!

And i was loving it.

His lips set fire to mine. He was pulling away when he realized that I wasn't kissing him back. So I did what my heart was telling me to do. I tightened my legs around him and slide my fingers in his thick messy hair. I moved my lips tentatively against his and he slightly moaned when I tugged on his hair. This was simply magical. He wrapped his hand around the back of my neck and one wrapped around my waist to keep me steady. This was simply awesome. I moaned when he bite on my bottom lip. He pinched my skin lightly making me gasp and he seized the moment to slide his tongue in my mouth. I moaned in delight as we battled for dominance but obviously he took over. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed ourselves even closer, I don't know whether it was possible to be anymore closer.

Unfortunately as we were soon out of breath, we had to pull away but Ace didn't stop his little torture on me. He stared kissing my neck and leaving butterfly kisses which would make me giggle as I was really ticklish. He slide his hand under his shirt so that his fingers were touching my burning skin. He brought his lips back on mine but this time, he gave me a peck and rested his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my deep breathing, my heart beats and my mind. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes to see Ace looking at my face with his hypnotizing gray eyes.

"It-" I started but he pecked my lips and stopped me from talking. He pulled away and looked at me seriously.

"I don't want to hear you say that this kiss was a mistake" he mumbled and closed his eyes. I took a deep breath and this time I pecked his lips, making his eyes widened in surprise.

"I was going to say, it was awesome" I whispered with red tinted cheeks. He exhaled and nodded like a little kid with a big smile on his face.

"Incredible, amazing, fantastic, great, unique" he breathed out happily and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I hugged him back and let him bury his head in the crook of my neck.

"Ace!" Daniel called again and Ace huffed in annoyance. I chuckled when he pulled away from the sink, making me squeal as I was still holding on him. My legs tightened around him as my arms wrapped around his neck so that I wouldn't fall. His hands found their way to my ass. Yeah, my ass! So that he could hold me.

"Ace put me down" I ordered as I knew that he was going to walk to my friends like this. They were going to freak out. Ace had no shirt on him and our lips were swollen from our paradisiac kiss.
"No" he replied with a chuckle and managed to open the door with one hand while the other one had a hold on me so that I wouldn't fall.

"Please" I pleaded and still, he shook his head and he walked down the stairs. "You could have at least worn a shirt" I huffed and he turned his head so that our lips were inches apart.

"You didn't really give me time to" he said teasingly as his eyes dropped to my lips.

"Should I remind you that you were the one who kissed me?" I asked with wide eyes and he shrugged.

"Should I remind you that you kissed me back?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows. "I wouldn't mind showing you" he added more as a whisper.

"No, I'm good" I replied instantly.

"Then I'm good without a shirt too" he backfired and I groaned when I heard a gasp from behind us.

"You fucked in the bathroom!" Rachel shouted while her hands flew to her mouth. "Did you use protection? I swear to god if you didn't I'm going to castrate Ace then I'll k-" she started rambling while I reddened in embarrassment.

"Rachel!" I yelled and hide my face in Ace's shoulder. They were so sharp and hard.

"Rachel, we didn't have sex" Ace said sternly and slowly put me back on my feet. Rachel nodded and gave me a grin when her eyes fell on Ace's muscular body.

"Well, seems like you missed a great thing" Rachel joked, making me rolled my eyes when Ace nodded. Conceited jerk.

"Ace!" Someone called from the front door. I ran to see who it was and grinned when I saw Alex.

"How are you Madonna boy!" I asked happily. It's been a long time since I saw him. He hugged me and walked in the place as if he owned it.

"I'm fine" he said and walked to where Ace and Rachel were standing. Just then, Ally walked in the kitchen with her hair wrapped in a towel. "Seems like you had some fun without me" he pouted and I ruffled his hair playfully. "Just came to say that mom wants everyone here for dinner" He said and glared at Ace before going away.

"He's a bit moody" Ally said.

"That's because he thinks I'm fucking Angel" Ace replied bluntly making me gasp as how crude that sounded.

"By the way, I won't be able to come" Ally said as she picked up her phone. "I got a family dinner to go to. Daniel is in the bathroom" Ally said before giving each one of us a hug and walking away.

"I'm going to go home and get ready for dinner. Send Daniel at my place" Ace said and he did something that I wasn't waiting for. He leant and pecked my lips before walking out of the house, leaving me with a frozen Rachel who was looking at me with happiness, shock and anger.

"You got a lot of explanations to do Missy" she said and I groaned knowing that I'll have to tell her everything and this will made us lose time. I jumped on the counter and started telling her how the kiss happened.