chapter 1 Fall

It was fall, the trees were orange and the sky was raining leafs. I loved looking at the trees,they were so firey. I was in high school and the year was half way over. I was walking home with my best friend Sierra. We've been best friends since middle school. "Hey (Y/N), can I call my mom to see if I can have a sleepover? Just call your mom if its ok." "Yah ask her and I'll ask my mom" I called my mom and asked if it was okay.

"She said its fine what did your mom say?" " She said I can stay YAAY!! Hey now we can watch Fairy Tail yay!" As we were talking about school she something from my backpack swinging. "Hey what's that?" "Nothing......HEY give that back!!" I said. "Woah you have a NATSU KEYCHAIN!!?? when did you get this?"

"Two days ago...OH CRAP I forgot!" "What?" She said "You'll see!. I went in my backpack and pulled out a little white box. "Here you go" "What's this...... OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S GRAY!! You got me a Gray keychain awe thank you!"

"You welcome" I said. She put it on her backpack and started saying how Gray is awesome. "No Natsu can beat him up because fire v.s ice .....yah. I teased. Then we started to argue about who has better. "Whatever I least Natsu doesn't walk around half naked ......gosh. I chuckled.

We got to my house and stared to watch Fairy Tail. "Hey Sierra what would happen if we were inside of Fairy Tail?" She gave me a surprised look then she got excited. "Of course I would join Fairy Tail would you?" "Yeah." Hey (Y/N)......." What?" She stared to smile. " I bet you would join Fairy Tail so you would be with Natsu huh?" She was evil but I love her Lol. " No " I stared to blush then she was teasing me.

It started to get late. So we went to sleep. It was Saturday and I asked my mom if me and sierra can so to the park. She said yea and we left. Me and her were walking down the sidewalk and I notice something shinny so did Sierra. We walk towards it an noticed they were scales as soon as we touched it we were in some kind or world.

"Hey sierra.....HOLY CRAP LOOK AT YOU!!! Am I dreaming?" I pinched myself and I was not. I was so confused then sierra looked at me. " (Y/N)! Were in ANIME!! And I think were in Fairy Tail. Oh my gosh!!. We here laughing, and screaming then I heard a familiar voice. Then we heard someone running towards us.

I saw him.
I was looking at him.
He was looking at me.
Natsu?