I hear the bathroom doorknob turn and I watch TJ as he walks out, wearing nothing but his leapord skin boxers, and some white socks. His body is muscular and huge and there's hair all over his chest, but it's the perfect amount. He's like a big teddy bear.

"What the hell you got on?" He says.

"Nothing under here." I say, covering myself with the tail of his big shirt. I lay with my legs bent and my knees in the air.

"That's a dirty shirt." He says, smiling.

"Ew.. But I don't care..." I say, licking my lips.

"Damn you swxy as fuck." He climbs in the bed and grabs my arms. He pins them down and starts to kiss me. My legs separate under his body. I close my eyes and I rub his chest. He teases me by flexing his man titties and making them jump. I giggle and I feel the shirt rise up, exposing my girth. I jump as the air hits it, and TJ breaks the kiss again, and looks down at it.

"What? I know its big." I say smiling.

He smirks and kisses me again, and swiftly rips the shirt off of my body, causing me to moan uncontrollably.

He kisses my neck and sucks on my jawline. I groan at the minigasms he's giving me that nobody's ever done before. Kim ass wouldn't let me hit. And y'all already know wassup with Hykeem. Technically, I'm still a virgin.

Oh shit... I'm still a virgin.

TJ starts playing with my nipples and then starts licking my belly button. His face then reaches my v-cut, and he sticks his nose in the space between my balls and my thigh and takes in a huge sniff.

I jolt at this feeling.

"Your body scent is wonderful." He says.

"Hell yeah, I do umm bathe you know.." I say, trying not to scream.

His tongue licks the bottom of my scrotum. I feel the cold air hit my skin as the warmth of his tongue leaves with every lick. 

"TJ, you don't have to do that." I say.

"Shut up." He puts me in his mouth and I arch my back. Now I see what my brother loves about this so much. And I see why he can't get enough of it.

"Then you should try pussy." I imagine him saying. I laugh on the inside.

"Uwhh!" I moan as his lips wrap around my shaft again and he takes it in faster and deeper into his mouth. I feel my dick's pulse increase as I'm about to climax.

"TJ stop!" I scream. In that instant he pops me out of his mouth and I shoot all over his face. He closes his eye and scrunches his face taking every pump my body naturally busted out at him.

I close my eyes and I lay still, as my heart beat slowed down and my hormones recovered.

I look up at TJ who had my liquids dripping down his cheek. He looks at me and I bust out laughing.

"I'm sorry." I say.

He takes the shirt he ripped from my body and wipes his face clean. He snatches my legs up to his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I say. He pushes my legs into my chest and sticks his tongue inside my entrance. I groan and start breathe hard at this sensation he's giving me. He jabs his long tongue in and out of my ass and my body jumps.

He keeps doing this for about five minutes and then he stops. I lay staring up at him hovering over my body.

He reaches for his bedside table and grabs a bottle of lubricant and a condom. I toss and turn to get comfortable under his reach. He squirts the solution in his hand and rubbs them together. Then he sticks two fingers in me and separates them. I whine in submissiveness.

"You tight..." He says, sticking another finger in. This is too much.

"TJ stop!" I say, loudly. He immediately takes his fingers out.

That's a first.

"I'm sorry." He says, kissing me. I grab the back of his hair and push his face down to my level. He thrusts onto me. His hard self rubbing against me.

He slips the condom on slowly, and he embraces me and I take my arms and wrap them around his broad back, and I squeeze my eyes shut to brace myself. He gently enters inside me. I smother my face into his neck and pant, as the head goes in.

"Ahh!" I cry. My nails sink deep into his back.

"Shhhhh." He whispers and goes in me deeper. I take deep breaths ass this unbearable pain gradually transforms into a desired pleasure. He goes at a moderate speed, then he gets faster. We are curled up in a ball, him thrusting inside me, and me holding a tight grip on him. As soon as I let out that first moan, he pulls out, and flips me over on my stomach.

"TJ.." I say. He spreads my legs open and presses my back into the mattress. He slowly re-enters me and begins to go at the porn stars speed and I can tell he's feeling it too, cause he's low key moaning himself. He goes faster and faster and I can feel him getting ready to cum. He grabs my neck and thrusts hard one last time before pulling out.

I cough and scream out loud, with rage and fury because as soon as he grabbed my neck like that, I had a flashback of hykeem doing the same thing. I push him off of me and I crawl away from him in tears. I sit at the edge of the bed while he finishes himself off. After he's done pleasing himself, he collapses and reaches for my hand.

"Don't ever do that again." I say.  Rubbing his hand.

"I couldn't help it. I'd never done it like that before. You were by far the best." He groans, still touching himself with the other hand. I blush and I turn and roll back over to him. He takes me in his arms and I spoon him, rubbing every inch of his upper body.

"What planet are you from?" I say, joking about how perfect he is. He kisses me and sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing.. Its just. I think I love you." He says. I look him in his eyes, and I see he's serious.

I lean my head on his chest, and I sigh as well. "I think I do too." I tell him.

And as sad as it was, it was true.