Chapter 8

Welcome back to The Sin Eater guys I hope you're enjoying the book because I enjoy writing it for you guys. Anyway please remember to READ, VOTE and COMMENT it really means a lot to me guys. XOXO BUTTERBALL
____________________________________________________________________________________

Adam looked very shocked and uncomfortable at my statement, while Karen seemed slightly curious but at the same time was trying not to imagine it, because it involved well her son. Jeff who was used to my antics was trying his best to hold back snickers, and failing miserably.

"I love you so much Christopher, oh I fucking love you. It's a shame I retired, I miss this." Jeff chuckled. I smiled at him.

Beside me Dante let out a groan of embarrassment. "You may like it, but I  have to live with him."

Karen smiled slightly. "Oh honey, I'm sure it can't be that bad." She said.

"True it's not." I told her.

Dante sighed and rolled his eyes as he looked at me. "You beat up a priest last month and we had to kill him."  He reminded me.

Adam looked at me frowning. "Now this sounds interesting, I want to hear this." He said.

I let out a huff. "Okay Dante, first of all in my defense that priest was being a complete fucking asshole and calling me names, and he started it." I protested.

Dante crossed his arms and gave me a look of disbelief. "Christopher, he called you a demon, you are one. He called you some names but I don't think he should've been assaulted for his opinion." He told me.

"I may be a demon but I'm not the spawn of Satan okay. I am a demon cat. Plus he was trying to throw holy water on me, legit holy water. That's why I fucked him up." I explained.

"You punched him in the face five times and then threw him into a wall and fractured his spine. After the punches it's self dense anymore. I had to shoot him in the back of the head just to put him out of his misery." Dante told me.

"If he keeps reaching for the holy water it is." I told him.

"I want to see that hold up in court." Dante mumbled.

Adam let out a chuckle as he watched Dante and I talk back and forth. "I'm glad you love each other." Adam said.

I looked at Adam to see him smiling at me slightly. "Me and Karen tend to worry about Dante a lot you see, especially since we don't know the way your world works. So, we're glad to know that someone's there protecting him since we can't anymore." He told me.

I felt my cat ears lower on my head and blush spread across my face. Beside me Dante chuckled. "We protect each other." Dante told his dad.

Soon it was time for me and Dante to leave, the moment we stepped outside and the door was closed behind us Dante yanked hard on my cat tail. I let out a loud yelp because my cat tail, like all animal tails were extremely sensitive.

I let out a whimper . "Why would you do that?" I asked him.

Dante sighed then crossed his arms. "You know why I did that, I feel so embarrassed." He muttered.

I glanced at him then back at my tail. "You didn't have to do this though, I just did it because I love you." I told him.

Dante looked over at me blushing slightly then he gave me a small kiss on the lips. "Yeah, I love you to." He said.