Epilogue 2

Michael's POV
"Michael! Wake up! Help me I'm fading!!" A tiny voice cried. Recognizing it was Willow I shot up, maybe a little too fast because I got whiplash. I was lying on a cold floor at what seemed to be midnight. Ignoring the whiplash I frantically look around the room to see a faded Willow.Not knowing how to save her I try to hold her, but my arms pass right through her tiny body. I could see the tears swelling in her eyes as she continuously cries out for help. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt strings of hot tears stream down my face. "I don't know how to save you! H-How can I save y-you?" I cried as my voice cracked at the end. As I drop to my knees pleading for an answer. She walks over to me and puts her head on my shoulder. "Only the light can save me..." She said. I stayed silent, thinking about the moments I spent with my beautiful baby girl.

After a split second, I see something flicker in the darkness. Walking over to the object slowly I see a small almost unnoticed lighter. "Light it" a small wiry voice whispered in my ear making the hair on my neck stand. "Light the room" it said getting louder and louder each time. Obeying the loud scary voice, I lit the lighter and set fire to the room. Watching the wood burn and the clothes curl in the flames. The flames seem so inviting, so warm. Something I haven't felt for a while. I never want to stop feeling this warmth, so I did what anyone would do in this situation. I stepped into the flames and let the warmth engulf me.

Third person POV
It didn't take long for the house to catch on fire killing all the boys and the kitten. Many fans and friends morned over their death. Though this was the saddest day that (almost) everyone endured. Michael's soul and the other boy's souls were all at peace, for they had Willow in there arms once again.