Chapter18

!!WARNING!!: Sadness  

*Few weeks later*

Michael's POV

It's finally the big day! Willow's birthday!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks to everyone Willow will have the best party ever! Thankfully Ashton and Calum came around after we convinced them A LOT because Willow means so much to me! I just want to hold her  and kiss her cheek and tell her how much she means to me.

Third person POV

Everyone excited and energetic, running around the house hiding presents and setting up party decorations. This was going to be the biggest party for a kid ever. Every celebrity kid was going to be there. They even got Beyonce, BEYONCE  FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!! 

All the "Adults" were inside and Willow and the other children were outside playing with the mountain of new toys Willow got for her birthday.

Stuffed animals, dolls, doll houses, Michael even got a miniature petting zoo.

Willow took her time kicking a colorful football to Lux. Lux being the professional she is, kicked the ball so hard it went all the way across the road.

"I'll get it!" wailed little Willow as she ran through the street to get the ball.

Not far down the road, a drunk driver speeding through the street.

She never got the ball, never had enough time to react.

Everything felt like it was going in slow motion.

The impact.

The blood oozing from her head and side.

The driver speeding off.

The children crowding around Willow crying.

 Michael and the others finally came outside singing happy birthday with the cake it their hands.

As soon as they saw it their hearts stopped.

Michael quickly ran to pick up Willow's body as he screamed at Luke to call an ambulance.

Tears flowed down his face as he realized that his baby girl was slipping away.

When the ambulance arrived they looked down at the little girl in agony.

They quickly gave their condolences telling the boys there is nothing else they can do.

Michael refused to believe them, trying to convince them to help Willow.

But it was too late, she was gone.