Chapter 1

"I Hope you all understand this, because I'm not going over it again. You all are 11th graders, you should be able to get stuff like this."

"Yes Sensei~" The class groaned with a lazy tone. They all groaned except for you. You were smiling with blush on your face as you gazed at Levi.

"If you all understand then try the next 20 problems on your own." Levi took off his glasses and set them down along with the text book. He sat down at the desk and waited for everyone to finish.

'*Sigh* Sensei is so cool.'

After Class

"A-Ackerman Sensei!" As Levi was leaving the classroom for his lunch break, you ran up to him, blushing really hard. You only stopped him because you didn't want him to leave yet. You still wanted to hear his cool and soothing voice as he talked to you.

"What is it, (f/n)?"

You looked down towards the floor. "I...I really loved today's lecture. It was really something." You confessed. "I really learned a lot again today...and..." You really couldn't think of anything else to say. You felt embarrassed because Levi had to listen to you ramble on about nothing much. It felt even more embarrassing when Levi just tried to listen to you silently. It felt like he was glaring at you a bit, waiting for you to finish. But just then...

Levi looked to the left, the the right. When he saw that his surroundings were clear, he took his hand and made a light friction with it.

"Eh?" You looked up and you could see Levi's reached out arm on your head. You tilted your head. Then what he did caught you completely off guard.

~Chu~

Levi came close and wrapped his arm around your waist to pull you close. He moved his mouth to your ear and whispered, "(f/n), I want you to come over to my place tonight, and don't be late."

Levi's whispered had you blush ridiculously. You felt like you going to melt in his arms. "Y-Yes sir!"

"Keep your voice down. You're making too much noise. Now go back inside and eat your lunch." Levi let go of you and started to walk off.

"Yes." You touched your lips and blushed even more. 'He wants me to come over....' You really couldn't stop the red from showing on your face, even when you walked back in the class room.

After School- At Levi's House

As you arrived at Levi's house, you took out a spare key and shoved it into the keyhole and opened the door. As you stepped inside, you noticed that all the lights were out.

"M-Mr. Ackerman?" You looked around inside and took of your shoes before stepping inside fully. "Hello?" You dropped your bag and went inside his room. When you flicked on the light you jumped a bit to see someone sitting there. The person sitting there was your teacher slash lover, Mr. Ackerman. He was sitting in a chair with his legs crossed and his arm propping his head up. Levi looked up at you with his usual cold looking eyes.

"Jeez you scared me. If you were here why didn't you answer me?"
"I didn't feel like answering."

You watched as Levi stood up and made his way over to you, but you didn't think nothing of it. "You didn't f-!" Just then Levi caught you off guard and pulled you in by the waist to smash his lips into yours.

"Mm~" You moaned in his mouth as he slid his tongue in your mouth. The motion was the same as him sliding his hand up your school blouse and cupped one of your breasts.

"W-wait~ Let's at least go to the bed~" You were now under Levi's mercy. You even started to drool a bit over his dominance for you.

Levi then stopped what he was doing and lifted you up. He left you in a dazed state when you were being carried to his bed. Plopping you down on the bed, Levi started to loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt. He leered over you and then paused before doing anything. He bent down near your ear and licked it. Just then, he heard a mewl escape your mouth.

"M-Mr. Ackerman..." You looked to the side of you as you waited for him to continue, but he didn't. Instead Levi sat up and gazed upon you.

You seemed a little frightened at how he was looking at you. "W-what is it?"

"You're getting a punishment today."
"Eh...? What?! What did I do!?" You started to blush furiously and panic at the same time.

"You know once you step inside my house that my last name is off limits." He started to glare at you then.

"!" At the same time, you started to remember what he had said about that. You started to sweat bullets. "I-It was an accident. I didn't mean too, f-forgive me?"
"Regardless, I told you what would happen if you did say it, now you're going to have to pay the price."
Levi pulled you close by your shirt and then popped it open. Then he zipped down his pants and took his member out his pants and and put it in front of you. "Go ahead."

"..." You looked away shamefully before taking him whole in your mouth. Levi grabbed you by your hair and started to thrust it in your mouth. You shut your eyes ans waited until he came, while taking care not to let your teeth scrape him. Two minutes later, you could taste he cum all around your mouth. He pulled your head back and you started to cough up some before swallowing.

Now waiting for you, Levi picked up his tie and tied your hands together with it. Then he pushed you back, slipped off your underwear, flipped over your skirt and then spread your legs wide open. Next Levi took his rock hard self and shoved it into you without warning. Him doing so had you arch your back.

"Aaahhh~!!" 'It's so big~ But...did it get bigger?'

Levi grabbed onto your waist and started to thrust hard. Each thrust leaving you breathless. You gasped for air when could feel a strange heat coil up within.

Levi leaned over you and watched you drool and beg for him. Just as you started to do that, Levi immediately stopped.

"No...please don't stop...keep going~"

"Not until you tell me that you won't do it again."
"I won't~"
"I'm not convinced. How about you try and convince me that you won't." Levi pulled out of you.

You took a few breathes and then tried to sit up. Once up, you looked up at Levi with a dazed face. Then, you kissed him multiple times. You nibbled on his ear and then kissed his cheek.

"A...are you satisfied? I promise I won't do it again." You looked down sadly.

"I'm convinced."
"Eh?"

Levi lifted your chin to have you look up at him. You passionately and shoved it back into you.

"L-Levi~ its so damn hot~"

Levi continued on until he could now feel the same heat you were feeling earlier. With one last push, Levi stopped and grunted. You could feel something hot shoot inside you.

"Leviii~!" You called out his name to him. Tears of pleasure came streaming down your face. You were so content with hot and steamy scenario that just played out. Levi rested himself down upon you, not even urging to move out from inside you.

"That felt really good." You gave a soft smile. Levi sat up and untied your hands then pulled you down on top of him. He took the covers and covered the both of you with it.

"I love you, Levi Sensei." You mumbled softly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled in his face. You closed your eyes and started to doze off.

Levi rolled his eyes before closing his eyes to sleep as well.