Chapter 6~ Sting's Plan ❤

Sting's Pov:

Plan= In action

I walked up to Y/n, "Hey Y/n. Your birthday is tomorrow right?" She smiled, "Yep! October 23rd!" I smirked, "Okay. Got it." She scratched her head, "Uhm, why?" I sweatdropped, "Oh, no reason." That was close.... Too close.

Your Pov:

What does Sting need to know my birthday... Ah! I know! I can be a detective! *Does a ninja roll then cartwheel* Or maybe a detective ninja! Two in one! I will figure out the mystery of the birthday question! Now! Just to find Sting.... Maybe this will be harder than I thought.... But I can do it! I think...

~Time skip by Love~

I finally found sting! He's at a cake shop... Hm... Interesting... Oh god! Hes walking out.... GAH *Jumps in a bush* I don't think he can see me....okay good! He's gone.... Now, step one of my evil plan...

Sting's Pov:

Now, step one of my epic plan! And of course I'd DIE if she knew about it... That'd be SO embarrassing.... For the first step of my plan its buy a special cake. Her favorite colors are f/c and 2f/c, so I decided to get her a cake with those colors and her name is white frosting.. I hope she likes it.. I can't wait to see her reaction!

Your Pov: 

Okay, so I casually walked out of the bushes, like a boss, and went into the cake shop and asked what the last guy got. They said Sting got a cake with my favorite colors and my name in white frosting! He's so sweet :) I wonder what it's f- OHHH!! FOR MY BIRTHDAY! (Yeah, genius...) Well, mystery solved! *Ninja rolls out of the shop* NINJA! Some guy walked up to me and was like, "Uhm miss, do you need mental health?" I glared at him, "No... Maybe YOU do. I see people do this all the time. It means you're awesome. Apparently you aren't...." He looked at me like I killed someone, "Okay, I'm calling 911." So, I ran!

~Time skip by the author being lazy~

Okay. Finally got away from that dude...he was crazy.... But now I can see Sting! Thank you crazy dude who thinks I'm crazy!

(Well, I guess that's it! Bye ❤)