chapter 1.

Amber ;

She never felt appreciated even tho she came from a home of money makers, preachers working people..
no drug related.

They kept her in the house till she was 18 now she found out that she want whats the world bring. Tha fly niggas with diamond rings, to pay attention when she walk. She grew light in the drak.

She pretty but she easy, now she spreading round the city. Lost her vergin last year now she up 20 niggas. Dammmmn.

Point to prove so she toating pistols. 10 months on that kush graduated to that snifer.

Family they done washed they hands with her, she go to jail they prob wont get her.

Cold World.

Everybody like.. " maine what happened to ole girl " Damn.

Good Girl Gone Bad.

Came from a stable home, kept her in the house too long, now she out looking for love..

Fucked around and found a thug.

Now her attitude is nasty, but she can't control the habbit. Good mama , Good daddy..

Good Girl Gone Bad..

Josh ;

He grew up , he was the quite type. Him black, and T. Mike played all night.

Did pretty well in school, but his house wasn't stable. Got two parents but tha house ain't got cable.

Daddy beating his momma and she crying out.. " save me "

He just 7 so to his pop he's a baby. Now he gotta sit in his room & take.

A couple years passed and his heart grew hearted.

His mine frame ; everybody trynna snake me.

Got his hustle on, open shop. He was cakin.

Him , black & T. Mike .. Same niggas.

Paper chasen.

Nigga cought black slippin.

Pow. Pow. Pow.

Smoked him for no reason. Closet family he ever had ? Dead.

Lost without his dawg, now its all code red, gun play, broad day..

Lil nigga gone mad.

Since the age of 5 it's been a hell of a ride, always hoping to smile now hoping to die and stay jail free, with tha same click doing tha same shit.

When you lose yo brother, that change shitt.

Forever.

He got a kid , that looks just like him at it hurt em cause you know what he would of did if you was in the dirt.

Hollin chill , but you miss yo brotha. And his mother like yo motha so yeaaah.

Lil nigga gone mad.