Chapter 5

The company including Gandalf stood there in shock of the Twins, before Gandalf cleared his throat "Right, well that went better then expected, everyone follow me." Wary and tired from the harsh environment the Company was in a horrible mood, and according to Gandalf the Twins behaviour was better than he had hoped for.

After waking for about an hour the Company had come to an old tree in front of a mountain with a huge cave behind it. Loooking closer the Company noticed a rather large house in the tree with ropes and vines dangling down for what they guessed were how the Twins entered their home. With a sudden loud rawr that shook the forrest around them the group found themseves faced with a large gust of wind that had them holding onto their gear. Suddenly the group rembled in fear as they saw two dragons one a saphire blue and the other emerald green.as the Dragons approached the company were frantic to find their way alive in this situation.

Sunddenly the Dragons angled their necks to the ground and the Twins surfed down their respective dragon and landed in front of the startled company. Jade turned to her brother with a triumph grin, " since i was first, you show the Dwarves to the house and i will place everything off the dragons. " with his head hung low Jasper quietly agreed to his sisters request. Turning around Jasper only said one word "come." Befor heading to what he had hoped was an easier entrance for the Dwarves and Hobbit. He stopped at the rope ladder and almost to quick for the company to see he climbed up the rope nimble as a spider in it own web. Looking down he watched for the others to follow him.

Thorin stopped Gandalf speaking in a low harsh tone, " you have a lot to explain Wizard! Who are these twins and how do they come by such dragons that act like simple dogs?" Gandalf grimaced before speaking even softer than Thorin looking at Jasper watching him caefully like a predator watching its prey. " all will be explained soon Thorin, we must have the Twins permission to talk about them and for that we need Jade here as well. But i will say be carfull in the loudness you speak and the tone. The Twins will get offended quiet quickly, and they are quiet a force to be messed with, we do not want them against us." With a grunt Thorin agreed and watched as everyone went up the ladder before him. Feeling eyes watching him he turned to the cave behind him and saw ice blue eyes of Jade watching him intently looking a bit higher he saw the two pairs of Dragon eyes staring at him as well as though they were looking into his very soul watching and sizing up the type of Dwarve he may be. Breaking eye contact and shivering a bit Thorin pulled himself up the ladder and into the surprising house that looked fit for royalty. Seeing everyone else by a fire sitting and drinking Thorin gladly took a mug of ale from the silent male twin. Taking a sip Thorin nearly choked at how strong it was. Glancing around he noticed everyone doing the same eccept Jasper who looked like he was drinking water. Norrowing his eyes Thorin thought at how different these twins must be, being faster, more nimbe and quieter than and elf yet stronger and tougher than a Dwarve. Feeling impatient he spoke out harshly to Gandalf, "Well get on with it I want to know what in the name of mithril is going on?!" Jasper suddenly leaped up and stood slightly in front of Gandlaf protectively with a snarl " take care how you speak to him Dwarve, even if you are king under the mountain, we are not in your mountain nor do u have your moutain back yet, you need everybody you can get." Suddenly the carcass of the deer was thrown onto the ground startling the company as Jade landed into the room speaking " we do not take lightly to those who hurt and put down our friend, Thorin Oakenshield."