Tony Stark

(During the battle of New York)

You were exhausted. The aliens kept coming one right after the other. You were fighting along with Captain America and Black Widow. "There is too many of them" says Nat. She was right, every time we kill one three more pretty much takes its place. You were battling one in front of you and didn't see the other two coming up from behind. Before you knew it, you felt a sharp pain strike on your back. You screamed in agony as you fall to your knees. And then all you see is black.

4 days later

You wake up with a gasp. You find yourself on a hospital bed. You look around the room and find Tony slumped over with his elbows on his knees and head in his hands. Confused you speak with a hoarse voice "Tony?"  He looks up quickly and a relived sigh leaves his lips. His eyes look very red like he has been crying, and he has bags for days from lack of sleep. "Oh thank God, you're okay." He rushes over and wraps his arms around you, but it was cut short when you let out a hiss when he touched your injured back. "Oh God sorry, I'm so sorry Y/N."  You chuckle at his concern, "It's ok, I'm okay", you say. "Oh God I thought I lost you." "Come on Stark, you can't lose me that easily", you say with a light chuckle. You two look deep into each other's eyes and your lips met in a kiss.