Iron Man (Tony Stark)

You were walking to your new job at Stark Towers. You were really excited but then again nervous. You just graduated college and majoring in your favorite subject which was thermonuclear astrophysics. You walk right through the doors to be met with the sight of Pepper Potts. You walk up to her and tell her your here for your first day. "Oh how exciting well I'm Pepper and you must be Y/N correct?" You nod. "Ok first how about we have you meet the man who started it all and he goes by the name of Tony Stark", she says with jazz hands that made you giggle. She leads you up to the top floor to the quarters of the famous Tony Stark. The elevator opens and were met with a gorgeous man that is staring out of the window that has a beautiful view of New York City. He turns and your breathing stops. "Mr.Stark, this is Y/N and she is here for her first day as your assistant". he looks you up and down with a smirk and walks over to us. "Its very nice to meet you Y/N". He takes your hand gently in his. "It's nice to meet you to Mr.Stark". "Well I'll be downstairs, and Y/N call me if he becomes too much out of hand", says Pepper. "Do you know trust Ms.Potts?" Stark said pretending to be offended. She rolls her eyes with a smile and goes into the elevator. When the door closes, Tony takes your hand and takes you over to the couch. He sits down and you sit next to him. "So Y/N tell me about yourself". You tell him about you college courses and how you major in thermonuclear astrophysics."Yeah I learned all of that in one night",Tony says. That makes you and him laugh. You guys talk for a while longer about random stuff and he asks you something that makes you lose your breath, again. "Would you like to go out with me Y/N"? You hesitate for a little and then smile. "Yes I would love to Mr.Stark". That makes you both smile.