TonyxReader

Note: THIS ONE IS FOR YOU sabrinademelo!!! ILY!!! 

You had been living with Tony Stark for the last few months, but not in a romantic way. He simply offered you a place to stay when your father, a Stark Industries investor, kicked you out. You and Tony had never been particularly close, he helped you when no one else would so he will always have a warm place in your heart. There was one time that you almost thought you felt something toward him, but you quickly waved that feeling off as a phase. It didn't matter anyway because you had a date tonight.

You were in your room getting ready. You put on a black cocktail dress and put your hair up. After putting on some makeup and a necklace you walked out of your room and to the living room.

'What are you all dolled up for?' Tony asked from behind you

'Oh-' you exclaimed, startled by Tony's loud voice

'I have a date tonight.' you giggled

Tony stopped in his tracks for a moment, like he was surprised. You saw him looking down like he was thinking.

'Whats wrong?' You asked noticing his glum expression

He shook his head and walked ahead of you.

'Nothing, nothing' he repeated to himself

'Have fun on your date..' Tony mumbled

You thought about leaving but you knew you couldn't leave him while he was upset.

'Tony, whats wrong?' you asked walking up behind him

He turned his head so you could see his profile. God he was so handsome.

'Just go on your date.' he barked

You crossed your arms over your chest to show you weren't going anywhere

'I'm not gonna leave until you tell me whats wrong!' you objected

He finally turned to face you when he yelled

'Fine! you wanna know whats wrong? three months ago a young girl moved into my house and ever since then I have been living in fear of losing her to some other guy!'

Your jaw dropped and your arms fell to your sides.

'Tony are you saying-' you began

'Yes. I have feelings for you.. strong feelings, (Y/N).'

You were about to say something but he once again cut you off.

'I know it sounds like this is all coming out of nowhere but I've felt this way for a long time... I just waved it off as a... a..' he struggled to find the right word.

'Phase?' you suggested

'Yea! that's it!' he agreed

'Tony, I feel the same way!' you said feeling relieved.

'Really?' Tony responded

'Really.' you reassured.

He smiled as he pulled you closer to him.

'Can I-' he started

You interrupted him by nodding. That's when he placed his soft lips on yours.

At that moment you knew your life was never gonna be normal.. it was gonna be better now that Tony was in it.