✌CHAPTER 2✌

_Angel_With_Secrets: HEY THERE! As you can see, I'm _Angel_With_Secrets and I'm here to do the second chapter! I saw on the last chapter, ashdarkangel said I'm not awesome and have an ego which is totally not true! I'm awesome as hell! Everyone loves me, c'mon. I'm freaking AMAZING. Anyway! To the Chapter!!!

CHAPTER 2
I'm calling this chapter, UpTown Train Ride!

At 6pm...

Miyuki was waiting for a train to go back to school when he noticed a girl, looking at a map, confused. She was wearing a dark grey-blue hood, demin shorts, purple leggings and black boots. She also had black sunglasses on

"I knew I should have gone with the others..." She grumbled.

"Confused?" Miyuki asked, leaning on the wall, next to the map on the wall. The girl jumped and looked at him. "Don't worry. It is confusing." Miyuki said.

"Um, who are you?" The girl asked.

"Miyuki Kazuya." Miyuki said.

"The catcher for baseball?" The girl asked.

"A fan?" Miyuki asked with a grin. This was gonna make his ego even bigger.

"Of your team. Not you." She stated.

"Eh?" He asked, shocked.

"Speaking of your team, can you tell me which train is going to Seidou? This map is useless." The girl sighed.

"It's the next train. Now, you know my name, whats yours?" Miyuki asked. The girl pulled her sunglasses down a little to reveal blue-grey and purple eyes. Miyuki's eyes went wide.

"You're!"

"Sh!" The girl ordered as she put her sunglasses back up.

"You're Maimi Nobara. Why are you down here?" Miyuki asked in a whisper.

"I'm transferring to Seidou with my band." Maimi whispered.

"Why are you taking a train?" Miyuki asked.

"I don't want to be followed by paparazzi on the way." Maimi explained. The train then came and the doors opened.

"This is the train. C'mon on." Miyuki said.

"Why should I go with you?" Maimi asked.

"We're going to the same place." Miyuki stated. Maimi sighed as she walked in front of him to the train. Miyuki then walked after her. The two got some seats and then the train started.

"So why are you coming to Seidou?" Miyuki asked.

"Honestly, to see if your team is really all that." Maimi said.

"Just for baseball?" Miyuki asked.

"Why did you go to Seidou?" Maimi asked.