He's taken by the orcs

I stop crying and look at Thorin. "Where is ada Thranduil?" I whisper. Thorin puts me down and takes my hand. He starts walking to the open field and I shiver when I see all the dead orcs. At that moment I see Tauriel. "Thorin!" she screams. "Stay here!" Thorins voice trembles and he rushes to Tauriel. "Ada!" I say scared. "Don't leave me alone.." I whisper softly. Thorin kneels next to Tauriel and she whispers something in his ear. Tauriel points at the battle field. I hold the edge of my shirt tightly. When Thorin runs back at me, with a crying Tauriel in his arms, I bite on my lip nervously. Suddenly I recognize someone on the field. "ADA THRANDUIL!!!" I scream as loud as I can. I start to run and wave at my ada to get his attention. "ADA!!!" I scream again. I'm almost there! I run a little bit faster. I look at ada Thranduil and stop running immediately . He has blood on his cheek and leg and a pale orc holds him tightly. "Ada..?!" I yell at him. He looks at me shocked and yells. "THORIN!!!!! GET LEGOLAS OUT OF HERE!!!!! QUICKLY!" ada Thranduil is trying to get loose and the pale orc growls. The face of the pale orc is full of scars and he looks at me and my ada furious. "LET GO OFF ME YOU STUPID CREATURE!!!" ada Thranduil screams at the pale orc. The pale orc slaps my ada against his head and my ada loses his consciousness. The pale orc throws him over his shoulder and rides away on his warg. "WAIT!!! ADAAAAA!!!!" I start to cry loudly and I look around scared. "TAURIEL!!!! ADA THORIN!!!!" I scream. Then i see them. They're running towards me. "I saw everything happen!! Come here sweetie!" Tauriel whispers at me. "Leggy wants a hug from Tauriel!" I sob. I run into her arms and hold her tight. Thorin comes to us and wraps his arms around us. "Why did the mean orcs kidnapped ada Thranduil?!" I cry shocked. "I-I don't know Leggy.. I am so sorry that I couldn't protect your ada..!" Ada Thorin whispers and he starts to cry too. "I shall protect you.. My two little elfs.." ada Thorin whispers and he gives Tauriel and me a little kiss on our cheeks.