4. The Willing Mouth.

*Max texts will be in italics. Austin texts will be in bold.*

I'm home and I want to see you. Now.
My my, Austin was bossy after traveling. But I didn't want to seem too eager, so I decided to play with him.
Maybe I'm busy, Austin.
I'm not busy. I am once again sitting here alone, Morgan still gone off to wherever she is. I couldn't even bring myself to care at this point.
Baby, I know you're sitting there alone. Bring that dick of yours over here.
Wow, Austin must be horny or something. But to be honest, so am I. So I do what I thought best and nearly run over to Austin's door. We were at a point where I just walked in, not bothering to knock anymore. I find Austin shirtless, lounging on his couch. I then notice he had porn on and is rubbing himself over his pants, sweats that left little to my imagination. "Come here." I didn't need told twice.
I go to Austin and sit as close to him as possible, then turn to see what he was watching. It is a video I've seen before and decide to tease Austin a bit. "I've seen this." Austin replies with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "I watched it while you were gone and fucked my hand like I fucked yours." Well, that gets his attention. I watch the video, sensing Austin is staring at me, before pulling my hard cock out of my shorts and stroking it. "Here, let me," Austin whispers before grabbing me and knocking my hand out of his way. "Want to know what I imagined while I watched it, baby?" Austin smiles and nods, seemingly happy to hear me call him a term of endearment. "I pictured your mouth on me, my hard dick in your pretty mouth." Austin moans at my words and then drops to his knees on the floor before me. "Oh really? That's what you want babe?" I simply nod.
Austin keeps stroking me while leaning down to lick a stripe up the seam of my balls. I moan and fist his long, soft hair. "Yes baby, do that again." Austin keeps licking before sucking a ball into his mouth. I fight to keep from coming right then. He then leans up and sucks just the tip of me into his mouth. "I don't think you'll fit in my mouth, Max. But I will try my fucking hardest." I moan and buck into his mouth and can't help but pull his hair a bit when I reach the back of his throat.
Austin then sucks me entirely into his mouth and I can feel him gagging slightly. "Oh fuck, Austin. Just like that. Gag on me baby." Austin keeps moving up and down, reaching a hand down to play with my balls. It feels so fucking good. Austin seems to like when I pull his hair a bit, so I do that then buck into his mouth. He pulls away slightly then says "yeah, fuck my mouth, Max." So, I do. It doesn't take long before I'm muttering about coming and Austin takes me into his mouth and sucks me dry.
I'm spent, but I reach and rub my hands along Austin's cheeks before pulling him up to me. "That was fucking incredible." I kiss him. I never would kiss Morgan if I came in her mouth, but I can't ever not kiss Austin. He's too... I don't know. He's too everything.
"Someday, I want you to fuck me like you just fucked my mouth." I moan at his words as we keep watching the porn video that sucks in comparison to what I just got.
•••
It becomes a regular occurrence that my dick ends up in Austin's mouth. It always starts the same, his hands roaming my body and sliding under my clothes. But I never stop him. It almost seems like he gets off on pleasing me. Which, I will never not be okay with.
I find myself in the familiar position of half naked on Austin's couch, him rubbing my cock through my sweats. "Can I fuck your mouth, baby?" I ask while nuzzling into his neck. He eagerly nods and moves to get on his knees. "No, not like that. Lay down." I position Austin on the couch, his head slightly propped up. I remove my dick from my sweats and position myself on his chest, dick hitting his chin. "This okay, Austin?" He smirks. "More than okay, Max. You've been researching yeah?" I nod, then reach down to part his lips with my fingers. He opens up to me with no hesitation.
I slide my dick into his mouth slowly so he knows he can get used to this angle. He sucks me deep into his mouth and I can't help but thrust into his mouth. "Yeah, Max. Fuck this mouth. It's yours." With that, I begin roughly fucking myself into his mouth while pulling his hair. It takes hardly any time before I shoot my load down his throat and am breathless. I slide down and lay on his chest and like so many times before, we drift off to sleep. Only this time, my dreams are reversed and its Austin standing before me and his dick in my mouth.