Chapter 9- Avengers Assemble! Who Are You Wave?

Percy's P.O.V

Later that day Thor came barging in. He looked at me and asked the team, "Who is this?"

Steve answered all of Thor's questions, Tony was in his lab along with Bruce, Clint and Natasha were fighting each other and well Captain and I were hanging around playing Sorry the board game. I won, Steve won, we all won.

"This is Percy, Tony's nephew he will be living with us till he wants to move out." Steve said

"What happened?" Thor asked confused

"His mother and Stepfather died." Steve said while eyeing Percy out of the corner of his eye to see how Percy reacted.

"Oh I am sorry young Percy." Thor said to the now sad Percy

I just gave a sad smile and said I was fine. I feel like I was saying that more and more I don't know why but I guess I am. I didn't have as much nightmares there was one that I had each night but not in a cold sweat shaking.

Shaking yes, sweat no, able to fall back asleep yes. I was a bit confused by that but didn't want to give it thought.

I still have to get into Bruce's or Tony's lab in the night to look over the note. All I know about it is it is made of gold blood. Why, I have no idea.

That night I didn't go to sleep instead I waited until everyone was asleep. I had to ask Jarvis about that. I walked into Bruce's lab, Tony would kill me if I was in his lab. I toke out the note and went to the microscope.

Deep in the gold blood was bits of sparkles. I quickly took something that looked like chop-sticks (I know they're called tweezers this is Percy) but were just on thing, and was looking at the blood, zoomed in all the way.

It looked like they were from Tartarus, not surprising, but from a place I don't recognize. I can probably IM Bob next time instead of going to Bruce's lab.

Yawn man I am still tired even though it is 10:30 AM, give or take a few minutes.I walked to the kitchen to eat some Fruit Loops.

I all of a sudden heard Jarvis say, "430 Night Lane (Made this lane up) is being attacked."

"Avengers Assemble!" I all of a sudden heard Steve shout. "Percy stay here ok. Good." Without even letting me answer the team left.

I was curious so I turned on the news, Crap, Crap, Crap. Those were Earthborn about 30 of them. The Avengers don't have the right tools for the job.

I quickly made a rainbow, probably going to regret this later, and contacted Chiron telling him not to send demigods to 430 Night Lane saying I would go there instead.

Before Chiron could answer I swiped my hand through the mist.I quickly put on a hoodie and a masked I got a long time ago.

The mask was blue with water waves on it, a gift from my dad saying it will adjust to my face and will 'release' itself from my face when I want it to. Pushing the roof floor button in the elevator and whistled loudly.

"Hey Boss"

"Don't call me boss, 430 Night Lane fast."

"On it boss, after this donuts?"

"Fine, but lets get the Earthborn quickly."

It took 5 minutes until we were there. I started to feel the gut sensation in my stomach when 3 fire hydrants exploded combining water.

I quickly rose the water to make a giant wave, making air bubbles around the Avengers, and release the water. Everyone was shocked the Earthborn we all gone all that was left behind was gold dust.