Chapter 14

<Shelby Summers P.O.V.>

I'm currently sitting on a stool, here at Cherry's house.

Cherry volunteered that we practice in her place.........O-Kay....no one told me Cherry's house was huge.

Somewhat our voices seemed to echo.=___=

Ugh!!! I'm dried up!

We are currently taking a break after a 3 hour grueling practice.

The song Ray picked up was pretty nice. Though............. I still have second thoughts about this contest we're entering.

There are a lot of good and talented students in West Wood...Oh dear God help us win. =_=

Meanwhile

Cherry prepared some snacks for the five of us, Specifically.....brownies and orange juice. "Please enjoy!!! I baked the brownies myself!" Cherry cheerfully said.

I smile at her and take my first bite of her brownies and.....and.............. *u* YUMMYYYY....... It's so GOOD!

"Uwaaahhhh!!! Delicious Cherry!" Ray said as he stuffs his mouth with as many brownies as he can. Tsk!

Such a pig =__=

No wonder I hate sitting next to him when his family invites us for dinner. I remember staring at him as he finishes his fourth plate of Spaghetti.

*Shivers*Grrr....eeekkk....

Cherry just giggled in happiness.

Oh Cherry, you're too kind -_-

"It tastes bad." I heard Dan say.

Cherry turns and glares at him. #_# "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BAD?! I SAW YOU ATE FOUR OF 'EM!"

She exclaimed.

Eh??? These people are wierd.... T_T

Meanwhile....Ian was playing with Cherry's 9 year old brother, Max.

"Uwooooaahhhh.. get ready to be smashed Max Skywalker! Your powers dont have a match with my 'hulktastic' strength! Buwahahahahahaha!" I hear Ian scream.

H-Hulktastic?!

"Dont go near me Hulk! Or I'll slice you like bacon!" We heard Max say.

O_o Eh?! All of us fell silent.

What an odd statement.

"M-Max!" Cherry scolded.

"D-Did he just indirectly say that Ian's a Pig? Or........fat?" Ray teased. I nudge Ray on the shoulder.

Ikr, what a stupid question. Besides, he shouldnt jump into conclusions! Well...........

Ian just glared at Ray and looked at his stomach. "Dude I am so not fat." Ian said as he raises his shirt....revealing..............................................................................................................................................

His abs?! O_o Woah....

Ray just gulped and touched his stomach. Bwahahaha! Insecure?!

Ian put down his shirt and just chuckled. "Oh whatever." Ray said then turned back to the brownies. Dan chuckled, "Show off." He said then showed his. O///O

"Well mines---" before Ray raised his shurt I slap him.

"Dender head! There are GIRLS in this room!!!! BEHAVE!" I scold at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A minute has passed and the others are goofing off and not practicing that seriously.