sandy Love

Gaara awoke early the next morning just before the sunrise. As much as he wanted to sleep in he had important events to attend to. The redhead sleepishly crawled out of his bed and got dressed i his normal clothes leaving his kazekage uniform hanging in his closet. As he always does the boy strapped his gourd over his shoulder and chest prepareing to leave for his journy to the hidden leaf village.

Now ready to go the young boy said his goodbys to his brother and sister and set off for his destination.

AT THE LEAF VILLAGE

---------------------------------------

Naruto sat in his appartment stareing at the roof. He was insainly bored and he had no missions to do with kakashi,sai,or sakura. And that pervy sage jiraiya was off doing his "research" for his books. Irritated he sat up and ran his fingers through his blond hair.

"Man its so boreing when theres no training to do." The fox boy said to himself in a somewhat calm tone. He sat up an looked out his window. "Its almost lunch time. maybe ill go and get some ramen to eat.". The teen got off of his bed and walked out of his appartment and through the streets of konoha to ichiraku ramen.

He ate his ramen and paid for his meal. After leaving he continued his walk through the streets where he ended up at the park. There were no other people or children at the place. He sat down on a swing which was built for two people stareing at the sky. It was in fact avery peacefull day. The skys were blue and the wind blew with a soft rythem. He closed his eyes feeling the warmth of the sun along with a mixture of the cool wind.

A few minutes had passed when he sensed another chakura i the area. This chakura felt strong. Naruto turned his head to see a farmiliar red head walking in his direction. His eyes widend at the sight. "G-Gaara?" He asked shockingly at the other. Gaara stood now in front of him with his arms crossed. That unfarmiliar thumping in his chest was back again. He frought a hand up to his chest.

"Long time no see. Naruto." He said in a somewhat hushed voice. Naruto nodded and continued to stare at the boy in front of him. He had really changed since the last time he had seen him. He had gotten taller. His voice was deeper and his hair was actualy much longer than it had normally been since the last time they had fought. That fight occourd to him again. Seeing his opponent lying on the ground with death in his eyes. Noticing a slight change in him. His eyes were no longer filled with bloodlust but with pure sadness and lonelyness. He was snapped back to reality when the sand ninja took a seat next to him on the swing.

The fox boy turned his attention to the other nin who stared off into the distance. "So what brings you to konoha Gaara?" Naruto had to ask what his purpouse was for a sudden visit. "The kazekage looked at him shyly. "Well to be honest..." He started. "I came to see you Naruto." He was surprised at the sand ninjas reply.

"W-why would you come all this way just to see me?" Gaara looked confused as he did not know the answer himself. He turned his gaze turned back to the sky. "I guess i came to tell you i changed my ways....im not like i used to be." Somehow Naruto felt a slight attraction to the boy. How they were both the same, How gaara was just like him now. He wanted to be closer to the other. Hessitantly Naruto reached out his hand and it met gaaras which was resting on his leg. A small blush crept on his cheeks.

The sand ninja looked down at their hands and the thumping in his chest was back. He brought his free hand up to his chest holding his heart. Naruto looked worringly at the other. "Gaara whats wrong? Are you ok?" He asked. Gaara shrugged at his question. "My heart is pounding hard. And when you touched my hand....it started to pound again...whats wrong with me naruto? Am i haveing a heart attack?" Naruto chuckled still blushing. Gaara on the otherhand was confused as to why the other boy was laughfing at this. He could die!

Naruto looked him in the eyes. "Gaara, your just fine. your heart is pounding because your happy. Its a feeling that humans get when theyre...well...happy." He smiled at him. Gaara was still confused. "Um,Naruto?"

"Hmm? Yes Gaara?" He tilted his head alittle. Gaara spoke in a quiet voice. "Will you show me what happyness is?" The other looked puzzled for a second but smiled and gently grabbed gaaras other hand and pulled him closer softly pressing his lips to the sand  ninjas.

Gaara's eyes widen from this sudden action but slowly closed his eyes and began to kiss back. The fox boy slowly warped his arms around the other. Pulling him into his lap deepening the kiss. They broke away for air, gaara a face was now slightly pink.

A small smile crept on Narutos  lips.
"N-Naruto.....what was that for?" His heart was going a million miles an hour. So fast he felt it would burst.
"I'm showing you happiness Gaara kun." His blush grew darker as naruto put a hand where his heart is. He could feel the fast beating and his smile softens.

"Your happy Gaara....your really happy. What you feel is more than happiness."
The sand ninja tilted his hand as if asking what he meant. "What is that?" He asked. Naruto smiled more and pressed his nose to Gaara's. "It's love." He stated.

Love? Was this love he felt for naruto? Did he really have feelings for someone other than himself? "Naruto....can you show me love?..." The other nodded and pressed his lips to gaaras gliding his tongue along his bottom lip asking for entrance.  The redhead parted his lips allowing the fox boy to invade his mouth.

Gaara let out a soft moan as naruto rubbed his back soothingly with one hand an massaging his scalp with the other. Naruto explored his mouth with his wet tongue pulling the redhead closer.they pulled apart for air gasping slightly.

"Love is a feeling. And I love you Gaara....I have for a long time." Gaara smiled at him."I love you too Naruto...." They shared another kiss. But this one was shorter and filled with love. Gaara stayed with Naruto for the night and continued visiting him throughout the days. The sand boy can love someone other than himself after all....