Seven// How can he look so amazingly good?

I start to blush furiously at his words, I'm pretty sure that I look like a tomato right now. "W-what are you doing here?" I ask.

Dylan glances at his back and turns to look at me. "Um, looking for clothes?" He answers a matter-of-factly.

I mentally slap myself for asking that question. Of course, he's looking for clothes, it's a bloody clothing shop!

"O-okay then." I awkwardly say before turning around and start to walk away.

"I mean it, you know!" Dylan half-shouts, causing some shoppers to turn our way.

I turn my head to look at him. He's wearing jeans and a white t-shirt, his hair is messy as per usual. I must admit, he looks... hot.

"What?" I ask.

He smirks. "I'd love to see you in that." He repeats what he said a couple of moments ago, he winks and turns around, walking away.

I start to blush furiously at what he said. I seriously need to stop.

---

"Well, you look decent." My brother says from my door. I look at myself in the mirror, I must say, I do look decent.

I'm wearing a knee-length maroon dress that's really cute, whilst my hair is in a neat ponytail. For shoes, I just went with some black ballet flats, since I'm not very good with heels.

I look at my brother who's leaning against the door frame, he's wearing a baby blue button-down and some dress pants.

I raise a brow. "I heard about this method called knocking, you should try it sometime."

Will chuckles and shrugs. "Nah, not my thing."

I roll my eyes and grab my small bag thing and walk towards my brother. "I'm ready."

"Aw, look at my baby sister. All dressed up for that Dylan boy." He says with an exaggerating sniff, he wipes his eyes as if he's crying. "I feel like a proud mother."

The thing is, we don't have a bloody mother.

I push him lightly on the shoulder. "No wonder you never got into the school play, you're acting sucks."

He places a hand on his head. "Says who? Leonardo de Caprio would be jealous of my acting skills."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever you say, William. Let's just go."

I seriously just want to be finished with this dinner thing as fast as possible. I just don't want to be stuck at a dining table with Dylan for an hour or so.

Will smirks. "Eager to see that boyfriend of yours?"

"How many times should I tell you that he's not my boyfriend?"

"Whatever you say, little Maddie." He says, repeating what I just said before. We walk together to my dad's Mercedes–where my dad has been waiting for, I quote; the last 5 decades.

We then make our way to the McAdams'–My brother got the passenger's seat by the way, which made me very pissed. But my dad said that I could play Arctic Monkeys on the radio thing so everything's cool.

Less than 10 minutes later, my dad parks his car between Dylan's black jeep and a white Audi sedan. I decide to leave my small bag thing in the car since I don't feel like bringing anything with me.

The three of us walk to the front door, I smoothed my skirt as my brother rings the doorbell. Moments later, the door opens, revealing a red-haired girl that looks oddly familiar.