Chapter 20-Lots of Comedy and This is so Retarded

Start from the beginning

"That your fbugly." Harry said.

"I'm what?" Hermione asked.

"Fa-Bug-ly. fbugly. Fucking But Ugly." Harry nodded.

"Am not!" Hermione said. Rosalie walked past, stopped, flipped her hair.

"Are so." She said and walked away.

"I feel like dancing." Emmett said one day.

"Good for you." Carlisle said, reading a book.

"How do you dance?" Ron asked.

"Well if you must ask..." Renesmee appeared with a bom box.

"Were did you get a boom box?" Emmett asked.

"My dad." She put it on the ground and pulled out a tape and put it in the cassette player then pressed play.

"Yoooouuuu!" It started out.

"Oh hell no." Carlisle said.

"I love this song!" Emmett jumped up.

"Soulja boy I tell 'em. Hey I got a new dance fo you all called the soulja boy." It started out.

"Uh, what?" Ron got up.

"You have to dance to the song, Carlisle, Ronald." Emmett motioned.

"Ugh!" Carlisle got up. and Ron got up also.

"Do what I do, OK?" Emmett asked (Yoooouuuu!).

"Sure." Ron said.

"Shut up!" Renesmee snapped. (Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yeeeeaaaah!)

"Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe, Watch me Crank It, Watch me Roll, Watch me Crank Dat Soulja Boy, Then Super Man Dat Hoe, Now, Watch me You..." Emmett started to dance to the song.

"What the hell?" Ron mimicked easily and Carlisle did it half heartily (Crank Dat Soulja Boy). Harry, Hermione, and a bunch of kids walked into the room.

"What's going on?" Harry asked.

"Dance with us!" Emmett said. Hermione and some other kids joined in while Harry stared.

"Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe. Watch me Lean And Watch Me Rock?. Super Man Dat Hoe. Then Watch me Crank Dat Robocop? Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock. Jocking On Them Haterz Man. When I Do Dat Soulja Boy. I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance." The song said.

"I'm not doing that." Harry said. (Now You)

"Yes you are Harry, the song commanded it." Renesmee said.

"I want to dance!" Dumbledore jumped in and started to dance.

"I'm Jocking On Yo Bitch Ass. And If We Get The Fightin-" The song sang (it gets really bad after that).

"See Harry, BumbleBee will dance, but you wont." Renesmee said.

"I want to!" Snape joined in and started dancing. "Hold on, I have to twitter this." He pulled out a phone.

SmexiePotion Dancing to Soulja Boy

StankyLeg that lame dance is old

"OK fine, I'll join." Harry slumped over and joined in.

I'm To Clean Off In This Hoe. Watch Me Crank And. Watch Me Roll. Watch Me Crank Dat Roosevelt. Then Super soak That Hoe, Super Soak That Hoe. I'm to Fresh Off In This Bitch. Watch Me Show. Now Watch Me Gig. Watch Me Crank My Shoulder Work. And Superman That Bitch." It said.