"All I know," Scott starts. "is that the minute you got here, you went for Danny. And Aiden for Lydia."

"And didn't I tell Aiden to back off?" Zoey butts in.

"We're not gonna hurt him."

"So, you're planning on hurting my sister?" Zoey takes a step towards him, Scott's arm shooting up as he stops her.

"Why should we believe you?" Scott asks.

"Because we knew one of them was going to be important to you. And now we know it's Lydia."

"Then leave her alone!" Zoey shouts a bit, taking another spot towards him.

Scott looks behind him, making the other two look behind as well.

The three teens see a car swerving everywhere, making Zoey's eyes widen as she glances at Scott and Ethan.

The three see the car crash into another car; all three rushing towards it.

Zoey quickly opens the door, seeing nobody there. "There's no one."

Scott pushes past her gently as she moves aside.

Scott picks something up from the seat; Zoey's eyebrows furrowing together.

"What is it?"

Zoey, Ethan and Scott see the moth in Scott's fingers.

Zoey rolls her eyes, "Why can't you drive me?"

"Because I'm here for this." Stiles' hands flail around where they are.

"Fine, I'll walk over."

Zoey begins her journey to Scott's house, knowing Isaac; he's been waiting up for her to come.

Next thing she knows, she's sitting on the couch with Isaac's arm around her and his head on her stomach; laying on her.

"Isaac, didn't you say you wanted to watch Melissa while she sleeps?"

"Hm? It's okay," he mumbles.

"Sacrifices. Remember? Nurses, doctors."

"Five more minutes."

"Isaac." She whispers smiling slightly; her head looking down at him as her hands are in his hair.

"What?" Isaac drags out, lifting his head up.

"Go upstairs, Scott told me to wake you up." She says.

"Were you asleep too?" He asks. "Yeah. He woke me up, he knew you were going to be grumpy with him or something," she laughs.

"Fine, fine. But please stay here."

"Isaac, my moms already worried about me enough." Zoey says. "Plus, I really need to catch up with Lyd. And my mom."

"No, stay." He stands up from her, looking down at her.