The three people around her talk as she feels the pain coming back from earlier; her chest hurting and not being able to breathe.

"Zoey!" Scott says as she almost falls to the ground but Ethan catching her.

"What's wrong with her? Is she okay?" Melissa asks. "This happened when I was hurt. Zoey, what's happening?" Scott looks at her as he pulls her away from Ethan's grasp.

"I-I think its the people I care most about, when they're hurt, I feel it too!" Zoey says in between breaths.

"Get her out of here!" Melissa shouts as Scott nods; leading her out and sits her on a chair beside the room.

"I'll be right back, focus on breathing. You'll be okay," Scott reassures her as she nods, holding her chest.

Scott runs back into the room as she focuses on her breathing.

She then takes her phone out of her pocket, dialing a number.

"Hello?"

"I-Isaac?"

"What happened? Why were you hurt?" Isaac asks his girlfriend.

Isaac holds onto her hand, looking over at her. Zoey shrugs at him, not saying a word.

"Zoe, I need to know what happened," he says softly, stopping her in her tracks. "Nothing, Isaac, I'm fine."

As soon as the two walk out the doors of the hospital, Scott walks out with him.

"Isaac? What are you doing here?" Scott asks, glancing at Isaac then at Zoey.

"Zoey called. What'd you do to her?" Isaac asks Scott right away.

"Me? You seriously thought it was me?"

Isaac shrugs, looking at him with his jaw clenched.

"It wasn't me," Scott says as soon as Ethan walks out the door. "I would never hurt her."

"It was you!" Isaac walks over to Ethan as Zoey stares at Scott, before looking at Isaac and Ethan.

Zoey begins to run towards them, stepping in between them as she faces her boyfriend.

"It wasn't him either!" Zoey says.

"Then who was it?" Isaac says as Zoey pushes him back a little.

"Danny." Ethan says behind her.

"Danny?!" Isaac screams a bit.

"No! I was just.." Zoey trails off.

"Just go home. I'll come over with Scott." Zoey mumbles.

Isaac nods a bit, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

"I'll see you later."

Isaac walks away as Zoey and Ethan walk towards Scott.

"I know you're not gonna believe me but I didn't do anything." Ethan says right away with his hands up in defense. Zoey's eyes roll as she stands beside Scott.