Preview

Majesty's P.O.V.

"INMATE 093629" officer Gray yelled to the back of the bus full of women, I looked up shakily.

"Yes" I asked shyly my eyes tearing up. She looked at me with remorse

"You have other plans honey. Your going to Orleans Jailhouse." She said looking at me for an reaction, but all I could do was look at her shocked. In case y'all didn't know, that's a men's jail.

"Why me?" I asked trying to hold back any emotion, she just looked at me worriedly and shrugged.

All I could do was think about how I got here,

*Flashback*
I can't wait to know what Jaylen got to tell me. Maybe he's finally found his parents, I hope so. I finnaly pulled up to his house, but the door was open.

"JAYLEN?! IM HERE." I stated and walked in further. I saw papers with the names 'Janice Walker and Baylen Walker' and I couldn't help but smile.

I walked up the stairs to see Jaylen in the middle of the hallway with blood leaking out the side of his head. I screamed and I screamed so loud. I can't believe this, I go by his side and hold his head in my hands rocking back and forth praying that he was okay.

Then out of nowhere I was hit in the head, but not before I let a few more tears drop.
*end of flashback*
The bus finally stopped, and officer Gray told me to stand up, I did so. She came behind me and put on the cuffs, not too tight though.

As we walked into the prison, it was nothing but men, and that I was scared of.

This is the beginning of Hell.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the girl in the media is Majesty I hope y'all enjoy the book, thanks for reading loves