one

KWON YURI

"Saranghaeyo, Luhan-ssi!!" With a full and determined voice, I scream at the top of my lungs. If only looks could kill, I was probably dead by now. I scoff at the girls who's surely had planned how to torture me by the perilous glares they shot at me.

Well, I don't think it's against the law to fangirl, especially when you're in a concert. EXO's Dream Concert 2013, to be precise.

"Luhan-ah! Saranghae!" Like a child who had received a gift, I jump up and down. My heart lept when he flashes a smile afterwards. Oh my. Did he hear me?!

More girls threw nasty looks towards me "Envious barbie dolls. Try putting effort like I do so you won't get jelly over me getting noticed." The corner of my lips tugs to a small smirk in pride.

I just continued my extreme fangirling mode until the concert ended. Getting bad vibes from insecure people ain't worth it.

After the concert, everyone went back home except for some crazy fangirls or sasaengs who didn't bother getting the chance to intrude to EXO's privscy. They knew that the latter were going to exit using a not-so-secret back door.

I just don't get it why the hell is security so poor here. The next time, they should try putting a parking lot for k-idols in a private area which isn't exposed.

But joining them looks like a fun idea, I guess. So why not try?

I walked to the crowded place, considering my incredible idea. From a distance, my ears almost fell from the shrieks and squeaks the fangirls let out. I also set up my iPhone's camera, just in case.

I went closer, but not close enough to the girls. It wasn't a few minutes until the said door opened and a lot of bodyguards in black suits and shades came out. The girls began squealing inhuman noises.

There were like, twenty bodyguards before each EXO member got out. When they did, the crowd roared.

Many paparazzi cameras flashed at them, while fans attempted to hug them, touch them, or whatever they wanted to do just to get noticed.

I held my phone firmly. Once EXO was just a few distance from me, I took about 71 shots (And yeah, I counted) and my extreme fangirling mode activated again.

Just as Luhan was about to pass by me, I cupped my hand around my mouth and shout "Luhan oppa saranghaeyo!" but then, he just passed by me without any acknowledgement. Damn, why does this seem like the feeling of getting dumped?

I drove back home to my bestfriends and my oldest eonnie, Taeyeon immediately enveloped me to a hug "What's wrong, Yuri-ah?"

"Th-they igno-ignored me!" I cried at the fact that I didn't even get a simple smile from any of them. Funny how this simple ignoring thing affected me so much.

"Who ignored you?" Jessica and Sunny rushes to me as I purposedly make my crying louder.

"E-E-" I stutter between sobs when Tiffany cut me off "EXO, again?"

They all chuckle, and Taeyeon rolls her eyes in a playful manner "Aigoo, you and your fangirling problems again. Go get a rest, Yul."

I oblige, weakly walking upstairs just like how those green, icky zombies in "Plants Vs. Zombies" do. I proceed to Yoona and I's shared bedroom.

The girls here and I stay under the same house - expenses paid with all the members contributing every month. Our circle consists of nine dorks including me, but oh well, we're the best of friends so we get along just fine.

When I caught sight of my bed, I let myself fall and water starts filling the corner of my eyes. Why the heck did that oppa-not-noticing-me affected me so much? This is so stupid, ugh.

Yoona came in and sat on my bed "Are you fine?"

"Of course!" I wipe off the excess tears "It's so smoky here that it's making my eyes wet!"

"Come on, we both know that's a lie." She snorts, letting a giggle follow afterwards.

"Fine, fine I'll admit it!" I raise my arms up in the air in surrender. Yoona shifted from her position with all ears.

"My oppa ignored me! Especially that Lulu deer! I'm so gonna kill h---" I was cut off by my crying. It got more worse and I think I could already fill up the Han River with my tears.

Yoona laughs, "Ah, don't be such a crybaby! Your Luhan oppa will notice you soon, eonnie. Fighting!" She holds a fist and cheers. Then, Yoona excused herself and left.

I reach down to the space under my bed and took one of my many posters with Luhan on it. I unroll the paper and stare at his well-defined face "Lulu, why won't you notice me?" I ask as if I was really talking to him.

I pout, "You won't get a goodnight kiss for tonight , arasseo?!"

THIRD-PERSON

"Ah, she's so kwiyeo!" Sunny squeals, and Taeyeon puts her index finger over her lips, shushing the noise "Sshh!"

The still awake girls peek at the now unconscious girl lying on her bed with a poster in her embrace.

"Now go to sleep, everyone. We'll go to somewhere tomorrow!" Jessica whispers, and the rest nod in excitement before rushing to their respective rooms.

edited: sept. 03, 2017