Chapter 1-Battle of Earth

I don't know how my life ended up like this, maybe it was because I was always destined for trouble but I wish the damned fates would rote in internal hell with Hades and Thanatos. For once I would like a nice peaceful sleep but by the damned fates I had a nightmare, not just any nightmare no. I flashback to the battlefield with Gaea.

Flashback/Nightmare

The war was going on, I was taking on Gaea on by myself. I had some cuts. Hazel and Frank were working as a team to defeat a group of Airborne using metal from the ground and Frank turning into something large and charging with a red aura around him.

Piper and Jason were working together also, Piper using her charmspeak to have the Cyclops kill each other and those who withstand it got killed by Jason.

Leo was using his fire at Furies, while Annabeth was doing something, I couldn't tell because I was mostly focused on killing Gaea.

I focused on the water around me,the water in the air, plants, soil, I was summoning it all. Lifting Gaea in the air I was about to stab when a shriek came...not any shriek but my Annabeth's shriek.

I noticed it to late she was dying, filled with hatred I stabbed Gaea and killed her right then and there. Then I ran over to Annabeth.

"Move on Percy, Live your life." "Annabeth don't go." I said while crying hard and choking on some words because of the frog in my throat.

Annabeth wipes my tear filled eyes "I'm never going to leave you I will always live in your heart, don't mourn over me to bad, live your life."

With that note she died in my arms. I was sobbing in my arm that rested on my legs, one knee propped up the other straight against Annabeth's body. I was crying and I didn't care who saw me.

The others came and saw why I was crying, they had tears too, but they didn't know her as well as me.

Flashback/Nightmare ended

I woke up by the shaking of my best friend Grover right beside me. Chiron let Grover spend the night in Cabin 3 with me to see if it help me with the nightmares.

Once Grover made sure I was ok he went back to sleep but I could tell he was still worried about me. I knew I couldn't stay here, too many memories.

I already talked to Chiron and the centaur said it was ok if I stayed with his mom as long as I wasn't attacked too bad. I was just happy to go home and hug my mom.

I might sound like a mommy's boy but she was always there for me and stood by my hard life. She was there when Gabe got angry in front of us and she protected me.

She made sure I was ok when my first goldfish died, which now I think about Gabe may have killed, or when I found a hurt cat and we both nursed it back to health and found it a owner.

My mom always was beside my side and I needed her now more than ever.