"Wow. Your car...." I said, eying the car. He laughed. He hopped in the car. He waved his hand towards the car, telling us to get in, so we did.

"How did you get this car?" I asked.

"I have my ways" He laughed. I rolled my eyes. He is so stuck up. He seemed nice and stuff at first but he is just so smart, I think that is what puts me off him. That he is smart and I'm the dumb one. Not the other way around.

We pulled into the parking lot of our local mall.

"Where to first?" Andrew asked. I shrudded. We got out of the car. He looked like Andrew wanted to hug the car. Like he will never see it again. I snorted.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just something funny I thought" I said. I looked away so I couldn't laugh anymore. I turned back around and we walked into the mall.

"So where to first?" I asked. Ally quickly put her hand up, like it we were at school or something.

"American eagle?" Ally suggested. Andrew and I nodded. We all linked arms and walked into American eagle. I quickly spotted a apparel shirt. It was a blueish colour. I quickly pulled into my arms. I will be getting this.

After shopping we sat down in the food court. I had spent all my money on clothes. I brought a blue shirt and jeans from American Eagle. Two hoddie jackets and a pair of shorts from Abercrombie & Fitch and A navy hoddie from Aeropostale. Ally brought a hoodie and shorts. Andrew brought Two plaid tops, a graphic Tee, One jacket and a pair of jeans. We walked to Macca's and ordered some chips and a drink each.

"See, This is much better then tutoring" I told Andrew. He made a fake laugh and sat down at a empty table. We sat at the same table and started eating.

"Yeah, Shopping is way more fun" He said sarcastically.

"But really. It is better then leaning and teaching, Right?" I said.

"Yeah it is. But your mom hired me so I have to teach you. I get paid for it, you get tortured for it" He said, laughing at the end. I sarcastically laughed and continued drinking.

"Where to know?" Ally asked. I shuffled through my thoughts to find something to do. Nope, Nothing.

"Maybe we could go to the park or something?" Andrew suggested.

"Now your starting to think like us" I nearly yelled. A few people looked around and snickered. He rolled his eyes. We finished eating and left for the park.

We arrived at the park, The one I was at last night, with Tyler. There are a few kids running around, Nothing we can't do to scare them. I walked up to one of them and tapped them on the shoulder.

"Excuse me," I started, "Can we play here for a while. We don't get to play that much anymore."

The little girl laughed and ran off to somewhere else.

"Why did that girl laugh at you?" Ally asked.

"I said that Andrew was gay and he needed space to meet guys" I joked. Andrew growled at me. Ally started laughing and sat down on a bench. Andrew continued glaring at me.

"I'm joking Andrew. I said we don't get to play that much anymore so can we have the space for a little while. Loosen up" I confessed. He let out a deep sigh and and sat down next to Ally.

"I would loosen up But you won't let me" He complained. I rolled my eyes and ran to the slide. I climbed up it and slid back down.

"Summer. Your acting like a little kid" he told me. I stuck my hand out and ran back up the slide.

"Well maybe I am a little kid" I said cockily.

After playing at the park, Andrew toke Ally and them me home. He had said goodbye and then left, leaving me with my mom. How fun, Not!

"Hi Mom" I whispered. She quickly turned to me with an angry expression. She looked at the bags in my hand.

"So you went shopping today?" She said, A question she didn't want answered. But I will have to answer it anyway.

"Yes. Andrew got out and he thought it was really fun. He promises to come around tomorrow though" I told her. She nodded.

"Your grounded" She told me. I growled and then walked up to my room, put then bags near my bed and then fell on my bed. Okay, Tonight will be a good night. It won't be interrupted. I looked at the clock, 6:30pm. I still have like Three hours until I go to bed. Maybe a little computer then dinner then some music listening and then bed.

______________________

I had major writer's block for like 2 weeks then I just couldn't be bothered writing and then I had more writers block. But anyway. Here Chapter 4 is. Hope you like it. A little flirting going on between Summer and Andrew ;]

Wanna see the character's? Tell me in the comments :D