My failed attempt

Hi! I'm Olivia. I want to die. Normally when you first meet someone, you wouldn't tell them that. But I don't care. I'm gonna end my life anyways. Today is my birthday so hopefully, my wish will come true! I'm so glad my parents are rich! They own 5 apartment complex buildings and they are each 7 stories tall. So tonight at midnight on the dot, I'm going to jump off a building. I am going to die! I am finally going to get my wish! I am finally going to get out of this dark world they call life!
"Happy birthday Livie!"
"Oh thanks bae!" I know, I hate the word bae to but I like to joke with my friends!
"Woah! Like what you did with your hair today! And that eyeliner! Oooh! Girl!! You is lookin fine!"
"Oh my gosh Jeff, stop!" Oh yeah, I forgot, my friend Jeff, he's gay! And he ain't afraid to show it! Man, I'll miss him but oh well.
"Let me see your wrists" he grabbed my wrists and pulled up my sleeve.
"Olivia! You said yoh would stop!" He said as he caressed my cuts.
"Livia, look at this! Your cutting to deep! It's like your trying to kill yourself! You need to stop cutting!" I think it's kinda obvious I'm trying to kill myself! So the rest of the day went horrible. When I got home, I wrote a will type of thing. I'm gonna leave it on my bed before I sneak out. I heard the doorbell ring so I decided to look at who came over. Oh great, my ex-boyfriend Jason! I can't believe my mom let him in! I walked up to my room and locked the door. When all of a sudden I heard a knock at my door.
"Hey ex-babe let me in!"
"Ha! In your dreams squid-face!"
"Squid-face? What are we, 5?"
I just ignored him. I put in my ear buds and listened to I'm not okay by My Chemical Romance. The night seemed to go by fast. I stayed in my room with the door locked until 12 o'clock when I jumped out my window.
"Later mansion! Later parents who are never home!"
I put in my ear buds and listened to My Chemical Romance until I got to to Apartment Complex. Once I ran up to the top, I took out my eyeliner and wrote 'I hate life!' On my wrist and I put in my ear buds and jumped off the building. Once I hit the ground, I felt the bones in my arms and legs shatter. Then I blacked out.