Chapt 15: Resembool

Start from the beginning

"Envy..." you began, "where do we plan on going from here?"

"I already got that figured out" he said, "follow me!"

With that, Envy began walking along the dirt road, with you and Wrath following from behind.

~time skip~

You had been walking for FOREVER! When you got off the train it was like noon, now the sun was setting and night would soon come. Where ever Envy was taking you, it better not be much farther.

You nearly collapsed from exhaustion when you got up this huge hill you were forced to climb, but you didn't because Envy yelled out "we're here!"

You were overtook by happiness when he said that! You ran up to Envy's side to see where you were at. There was a yellow house with a sighn that said 'automail' writen on it.

"Is that where we're going?" You asked Envy.

Envy nodded his head. "Yep."

With that, you and Wrath ran down the hill and towards the house, with Envy close behind.

When you reached the front door, you waited anxiously for Envy to get to the door, but he discided to take his sweet time to get there.

"Come on Envy!" Wrath yelled, "stop being so slow!"

Envy rolled his eyes and walked up the porch steps, still being slow. You moved out of the way of the door for Envy. Envy stepped up to door and knocked.

"I'll get it!" Said a feminine voice from inside.

The door swung open revealing a blonde haired girl. She gasped when she saw Envy and completely froze. Wrath waved his hand in front of her face, but she didn't react at all. That's when you heard footsteps coming towards the door.

"Winry, who's at the- ENVY!!!!"

It was Edward Elric!

"Edward" Envy said plainly.

"What are you doing here!!!" Edward yelled, "GET OUT!!!"

You got the idea that Envy was going to ask if we could stay here, so you discided to take over, since he would probably mess this up. You quickly got in front of him and smiled at Ed.

You waved. "Hello Edward!"

"(Y-y/n)?!?!" Edward studdered when he saw you, "you look different...kinda like a..."

That's when Edward's eyes landed on your neck and he immediately flipped out. He saw your homunculus tattoo.

"OH MY GOD (Y/N)!!!" He screamed, "YOU'RE A HOMUNCULUS!!!"

"Yes Edward I know I'm a homunculus" you said calmly.

"How did this happen?!?!?" He asked.

"Well, I died then I was brought back to life" you answered.

"How in the world did you die?!?!" He asked.

"I believe I was shot trying to get out Central Headquarters" You answered.

"How did that happen?!?!" Ed asked, still freaking out, "we left you there so you would be safe!?!?"

"Well she wasn't safe there" Envy growled.

You looked behind you to see a grumpy looking Envy with his eyes narrowed and his arms crossed.

"Bradley killed her" He said unhappily to Ed, "if you hadn't have taken her there she wouldn't have died, so basically, it's all your fault that this happened."